Chapter 8: Lie

Jimin POV

I woke up because my phone was ringing continously. I accepted the call without looking the caller.

*On call*

Jimin: Hello??

Police officer: Hello sir...i am calling from the police station. Sorry for the inconvenience but you have to come here as we have some questions to ask.

Jimin: Ok i am coming..

*End Call*

I stood up and went to do my morning routine , then dressed up and went to police station.

Police station

I was sitting in front of the officer and he asked me.

Police officer: Sir...we are searching for the evidence but the case is getting hard because until now we didnt find anything...so do you have doubt on anyone who can do this ?

Jimin: Yes i have...(he smirked internally)

Police officer: Who?

Jimin: Y/n...She is a model and she was yuri's friend. she had a crush on me...she proposed me one day but i refused her because i loved yuri so much. So i think she did it on purpose. (He lied)

Police officer: Ok thank you Sir for your cooperation...we will look into it. Now you can go. Maybe we will call you again for more information. (he bowed)

Jimin: Ok then (he bowed back)

I came out of the police station and made my way to mansion.

Y/n POV

I was helping a worker in the picture editing, the other worker came there and told me that.

Worker: Mam...there are some guests for you in your office...

Y/n: Ok i am going.

I walked in my office.

Police officer: Mam we are police...you have to come with us because we have some questions to ask from you.

Suddenly kyle came there on time.

Kyle: No...she wont come.

Police officer: Sir dont interupt in our custody...a girl named yuri died and his boyfriend claimed that he has a doubt on miss y/n.

Y/n: Ok i am coming. (she said while assuring kyle that she will be fine)

Then we all went to police station and kyle followed me by his car.

Police station

Police officer: Ok so miss y/n...from how much time you know miss yuri?

Y/n: What?? ( she asked in confusion)

Police officer: Mr.jimin said that you liked him and even proposed him but he refused and that could be the reason that you killed yuri.

Y/n: Excuse me...i never liked that person.He is trying to push me into this.( and there she knew that he lied thats why she played along)

Police officer: You are lying miss y/n. (he shouted)

Y/n: No i am not. ( she shouted a little)