Chapter 4 : Tragedy

Jimin Pov

I came out of y/n's office and i got a call from yuri. I smiled and answered.

*on call*

Jimin: Hello baby!

yuri: *sobbing* j-jimin...!!

Jimin: Yuri? W-what happened ? Why are you crying? (my heart sank when i heard her sobbing)

Yuri: I-I need you jimin...!!

Jimin: yuri? Where are you? i am coming to you..

Yuri: At XXX Park..I will be waiting for you.

I rushed toward my car and drove off to her location.

Author POV

He saw yuri sitting on a bench crying alone. He ran to her and hugged her. She melted in his arms and cried more.

Jimin: ssshhhhh....calm down yuri i am here dont cry and tell me what happen ? (he said to her in a low voice)

Yuri: j-jimin...my boss fired me and even disrespected me. He said i am not good enough for the job.

Jimin: What?

Yuri: *crying*

Jimin: Dont worry you dont need to do any job. And for sure your boss will regret this ( I said while hugging her)

Yuri: but ji-

I interrupted..

Jimin: No buts! just listen to me. I am here with you and soon i am gonna make you mine. Then you don't have to do a job and will live with me in my mansion like a queen. (he said while stroking her back)

Yuri: I don't like being idly.

Jimin: Ok then you will get back your job. Just wait till morning! Your boss will call you himself and apologise.

Yuri: Tell me what is going on in your mind?

Jimin: Don't worry! Just trust me..

Yuri pulled back and smiled at him, He smiled back at her and pinched her nose and she pouted.

Jimin: You know a secret?

Yuri: What?

Jimin: You look gorgeous when you smile so don't you ever be sad when i am here for you.

She hugged her again.

Yuri: Don't you ever leave me.

Y/n POV

I was sitting at my home thinking about that guy when suddenly my phone started ringing. I looked at number but it was unknown.

Y/n: Hello! Who is this?

??: You forgot me too fast. Ok I am  jung-hoon Park. Remember? We met in your boss office?

Y/n: Yeah! How can i help you?

Mr.park: Meet me at mansion tomorrow. I will send you the address.

Y/n: Ok...!!