Jaden and Bryce (R)💧 {Series}

(it's a bittersweet ending instead of an angst one)

Jaden woke up to a loud beeping. It was high pitched, too high pitched for the throbbing headache he had. He groaned and sat up, glancing around the room. The bed was big, probably queen sized. There was a small dresser beside the bed with a lamp and a tiny manual alarm clock. He slammed his hand down onto the alarm clock and it shut up.

Good.

He massaged his head with one hand as he rolled over into the bed, he threw the covers over his head. Not being completely adjusted with the surroundings, he tried to throw his arm around Josh. When it dropped back onto the bed he remembered that this was not his home. Then he glanced down and realized he was clean, and had on different clothes.

He shot up in bed again, and started looking around the room. The first thing he tried to do was open the door, it just rattled. He kicked it in frustration, he walked to the window. 'where is something to throw at it' he thought. Then he noticed a sticky note on the window. Thick tempered glass, will not break. He was really starting to get worked up. There was one more door and a closet, he presumed it was a bathroom.

He opened it. It was. There was a shower, a toilet, mirror and a sink. Some soap, shampoo and conditioner sitting out, an air freshener bottle, that was it. He stared at the mirror and realized he was wearing a thick choker, how did he not feel it? It looked kinda nice, but that wasn't the point. He ran a finger down it, it was leather, there was a little tiny thing on the side of it, though he couldn't tell what it was. He moved on. He pondered if he could slam his head into the side of the sink and kill himself. He realized that wasn't a good idea, he'd probably just knock himself unconscious and then whoever kidnapped him probably would be even more upset. There was a closet in the bathroom as well.

He opened that one, it held a couple shirts, a few pairs of pants, underwear, and lingerie? He closed the closet, what's in the other closet? He walked back into the room.

He flung it open. Then slammed it closed immediately. You would expect, I don't know, CLOTHES to be in a closet. Not whips, gags, vibrators and multiple different cock and ball torture items. He remembered exactly what he was there for.

Someone sauntered into the room. "YOU FUCKING PSYCHO" Jaden screamed, and went to murder the guy. But before he could even get to the man a sharp shock went through his neck. He dropped to the floor. "AUGH MAKE IT STOP" he yelled. The pain was coursing through him, waves of pain crashing over him and making him thrash about on the floor. "FUCK MAKE IT STOP" he yelled.

The man was still staring at him, smiling. The waves of pain stopped but he was shaking, almost like he'd just had a seizure. "W-what did yo-u do to m-me" Why was he stuttering?

"It's a drug, wears off completely in about 5 minutes. Comes through that choker you were admiring in the mirror. Also has a tracker on it, just in case you run off. You can stop trying to take it off to, you aren't going to be able to. If you manage to get it off it'll send a shock through you that'll probably cause you to have a heart attack"

"My name's Lonnie by the way. Saw you look in the closet. Don't know what you're so scared about, considering what I know from Bryce I think you're into much worse things. Was gonna put the knives and guns down here to but I couldn't risk you using one, not in the way I'm intending to use them"

WARNING WARNING RAPE WARNING WARNING!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sobs left Jaden's mouth as he thrashed around the bed. When was the last time he wasn't in pain. When was the last day he wasn't begging for Lonnie to get off of him, or to finally let him take a break. He couldn't count the amount of days that he longed to just see someone other than him or that stupid security guard. He missed the days that he had someone who cared about his well being. He missed the days where he wasn't scared of knives, where he wasn't scared of speaking up, where he wasn't scared of saying no. He missed the days when he could consent or have a safe-word.