Ondreaz x Ryland💧🌺😈

Kick out (slight sexual assault warning)

smutty angsty fluff? (they're both 16)

Ondreaz POV:

I'm bored, laying in my bed.  Both my parents left and said they would be gone for the next two hours. I was home alone, normally I wouldn't mind but It's a Saturday and I didn't have anything to do. I didn't have a car so I couldn't go anywhere and I decided to text my boyfriend. 

O: heyyyyy Ry

R: hey Ondre

O: i'm bored, you wanna meet at my house

R: baby I don't know if I can come over right now

O: i'm home alone😏

R: nvm be there in 10 

I laugh at how fast he changed his mind but the idea of sex almost always convinces him to do something. I toss all my clothes from the floor into the hamper and open my window, waiting for him to arrive. About two minutes later I hear a sliding sound and then Ryland's voice "I got here in 8" he says, closing the window. "So what do you want to do?" he asks me while looking in my eyes, "Maybe have sex on an actual bed for once" I smirk. 

We aren't out to either of our parents yet so we haven't been able to do anything, in one of our houses. Well, we fucked in the back of his car but that was it. "hm yeah that sounds fun" he giggles pressing our lips together. We make out for a while before the kiss starts to get heated and I force my tongue into his mouth. I grab him by the shoulders and push him against the wall as he starts to moan into the kiss, massaging the back of my neck. I pull away for a brief second, pulling off both of our shirts before pressing our lips together again.

I grab his arms pulling them above his head as we keep kissing, while simultaneously reaching down and grabbing his bulge with my other hand. He gasps and lets out a much louder breathy moan at the action before I spin him around and push him onto the bed, not breaking the kiss. "mmmh baby" he moans fiddling with my belt buckle. I move his hands unbuckling it myself and pulling it off. I grab the hem of his sweats, sliding them down his thighs.

I hear my bedroom door open, turning to where the noise was I see my mother standing in the doorway. "What the hell is going on here!" she yells looking at the two of us, who are now flustered and red. " Shit, you're early. Mom, let me explain. It's not what it looks like" I say, reeling off of him. "Really, because I think it's exactly what it looks like!" she yells at me, "Honey what's going on" I hear before my father steps into my room as well. He looks at me and then my boyfriend who has now pulled his sweats on, " Is our son gay" he asks looking at me. "yes" I answer. He looks at me with an angry look in his eyes.

Ryland gets off the bed, and I open the window and motion for him to leave. He looks at me with questioning eyes before leaving my room. I close the window again and turn to look at my seething parents. "Fucking Fag! We didn't waste 16 years of our life raising a child for him to be gay!" he yells, punching me. "We though we raised you to follow Christ! Do you not love the lord! Do you not want to go to heaven!" my mother yells in my face.

"I do, I wanna go to heaven!" I cry, now clasping my face. " So be straight" she screams at me. "I can't, I love him" I whisper looking down.

"Then I'll make you straight" she yells at me, pushing me onto the bed and ripping my pants and boxers off. "Stop mom, what are you doing?!" I cry as I try to push her off me, instead getting punched in the face by my father. "Stay still boy!" he yells as he pins me to the bed as well. Watching, and holding me down as his wife rapes his own son. I would get hit in the face repeatedly as it was happening, telling me to stop crying, stop struggling, stop yelling. She finally gets off of me and I thought I was done.

Instead I get pushed to the floor, getting kicked and punched repeatedly in the stomach, face, legs and balls by both of them. I would curl up into a ball protecting myself until they would pull me straight again and continue. They kept going until i'm bruised and battered. "Get out our house!" he spits at me, as I struggle to move. "C-can I get s-some of my clothes a-and money" I whisper as I grab my stomach. "No fag! All your shit is ours" he yells, kicking me in the stomach as I fall to the ground again, struggling to breathe. "GET OUT!" he yells. 

I had been working two jobs for over a year to earn that money, so I could buy my own car. I had bought most of my clothes with the money I earned as well. I guess in their eyes it was all theirs since they owned me.

I grab my stomach, stumbling out my window and picking up my boxers and pants on the way to the window. I get out the window, put on both and then stumble my way to the sidewalk. I slowly crawl to Ry's house, knocking on his door. His mother opens the door, "Um who are you and are you okay?" she asks me. "Can I speak to Ryland?" I whisper as my vision blurs, Ryland comes to the door and notices me on the ground.

"BUBS, Oh my god are you okay!" he yells running to me and hugging me. "They beat me, raped me and kicked me out." I whisper as I my vision blurs more. "Who is this? Do you know him?" his mother asks. "It's my boyfriend." he says as he pulls me inside. "Baby it's gonna be okay, everything will be okay" he cries as he places me down somewhere. I fade out of consciousness.

I wake back up in Rylands bed, "Baby, my mother says you can stay at our house." he says. I hold my arms out, receiving a hug from him. Crying into his shoulder as he hugs me "Why did they do that to me. Why'd they hurt me so much" I cry. 

"I don't know. I don't know but everything will work out in the end." he whispers as I cry into his shoulder.