CORPSE x Sykkuno🌺💧

Corpse wasn't just simping for Sykkuno, he was practically in love. After everything that had happened to him, his dad leaving, his mom getting cancer, dropping out at 12, being held at gunpoint, fibromyalgia, crippling depression and intense anxiety. Sykkuno felt like a safe space. He was so wholly innocent, so pure and kind that it made him feel different. Less overwhelmed, less stressed, he made Corpse so happy.

Maybe that's why he did what he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corpse had self-diagnosed himself with facial Dysmorphia

He'd be the first to tell you that self-diagnosing is wrong, that you shouldn't do it. But he was just too scared to talk to anyone about it, he knew that if he went to somewhere they'd tell him the same thing. He'd told his fans last year about it, his goldfish memory couldn't remember exactly what he said but it was along the lines of...

"I'm not diagnosed with Facial Dysmorphia but considering the fact that every mirror in my house is covered, I wear a mask anytime I go out, seeing my face genuinely ruins my day and over 1 million people have unrealistic expectations of me, I think I might have it." 

He couldn't tell if his dysmorphia had gotten worse or better but it definitely had changed. This time last year, no one knew what he looked like. Almost a year ago he'd flown to England to meet Dave (Boyinaband) and he didn't even know what Corpse looked like. He didn't take his mask off the entire time he was there. The first person to see his face was Mykie (glam&gore), then Anthony Padilla, and Jacksepticeye.

But he trusted Sykkuno (Thomas). One day, they were streaming together and they were trying to get Thomas to curse, since he didn't on stream. They were all begging them to insult them. "Can you like vigourosly say fuck?" Corpse asked him, "NO" he gasps. "I'll give you a hundred subs for each time you say fuck in a row" Poki offers. Quieter Corpse says " I will actually like pay you to insult me". Sykkuno doesn't answer. Charlie joins the conversation and they keep talking.

It goes quiet.

"If I send you a picture of my face will you cuss me out?" his deep voice rung through the call. Ensuing loud gasps and comments about how much money Sykkuno could sell it for. Instead he just says "When I see Corpse's face I will know that I leveled up in friendship with him maybe" then they start the next game.

Later that night:

Sykkuno was staring at his phone, debating whether or not he should film an audio of him cussing out corpse. It's not like he didn't curse, he'd only slipped up once on stream but he did curse. He didn't want it to seem like he was only doing this to see Corpse's face, because he really didn't care. He was really curious but if he was so uncomfortable showing people his face then he didn't want to make him feel pressured. 

Ultimately he decided to do it. 

"Corpse I fucking hate you and your dumbass voice, you have every fucking person in your chat simping over you and calling you daddy just for saying hey. You never even bother to fucking make videos and you get over 4 million damn subscribers. You're such a fucking dick." he records. 

Then he stares at the phone screen debating whether or not to send it, it was so out of character from him. He sounded really mean, but he sent it. And watched as Corpse saw it, then immediately sent the message 'don't show me your face if you aren't ready too' . 

Corpse smiled as he listened to the message, Sykkuno had actually cursed him out. And he sounded angry doing it! Then realization hit, he had to show Sykkuno is face. He would feel bad if he didn't uphold his side of the agreement, regardless of whether or not he said he didn't have too.