Anthony x Josh x Jaden x Bryce🌺

3 short stories of Josh, Jaden and Bryce with their little boyfriend Anfony

A quick sexual scene in one but Anthony is not involved

"Anfony don' wan' sweep. Anfony wanna play minecwaf" Anthony yelled as he ran around the coffee table. It was 10:55 at night, which is way past little Anthony's bedtime. They'd allowed him to stay up later tonight, because he'd cleaned up his room without being asked while little. The 3 caregivers were proud of him and wanted to give him a reward, but now they were tired and annoyed and wanted to sleep. 

"Anthony, daddy's will not cuddle you tonight if you don't go to bed" Jaden shouts

"Daddy's will do that even if Anfony doesn't go to bed" Anthony squeals from the coffee table.

"God fucking dammit" he sighs

"JaeJae said no no word! JaeJae should be punished" Anthony points from where he was now standing on top the coffee table.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure daddy's will really punish me tonight" Jaden smirks.

"Yeah, you're one more comment away from being punished" Josh growls from the other room.

"Oh fuck yeah, come punish me then" Jaden beckons from the other room

"Yeah, see how you like a cock cage for a whole fucking month" Josh spits

"We still have a little bouncing around on top the COFFEE TABLE, you can be horny later. Also watch the language Jaden, we don't want him  repeating anything" Bryce complains

"Since when are you responsible?" Josh argues

"Since you guys are acting like toddlers!" Bryce shouts

"So you fuck toddlers then." Jaden fires back

"Didn't I tell you to stop with the language?!"

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" Anthony giggles from the top of the table

"See what you caused. Both of you will not be getting enjoyable punishments later" Bryce yells as he grabs Anthony and takes him upstairs.

"ANFONY NO WAN' SWEEP! ANFONY NO WAN' BEDTIME" the two heard Anthony screeching from downstairs

"This is literally the most disfunctional relationship ever" Josh sighs

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright Anthony, we need to get you in the bath" Josh smiles. He'd run the water already, and all Anthony had to was get in the bath.

"Anfony doesn' wan' take baf" the little pouts from the toilet seat. 

"That's crazy, because you have to take one anyways baby" Josh smiles, picking him up and lowering him into the bath. 

"Look, we'll add some bubbles and your rubber ducky! Baths can be fun too y'know" Josh pours in the scented bubble bath.

"Yay! Ducky gets to join baftime wit Anfony! Ducky have fun too!" Anthony giggles as he pushes the duck through the bubbly water.

....20 minutes later

"Alright Anthony. You're clean now, is there anything else that you need left in bath?" Josh questions.

"No daddy"

"Alright, then it's time to get out, c'mon"

"NO! JOSHIE DIDN' ASK DUCKY QUESTION!" Anthony screeches.