Bryce x ?

Lie Detector Rope

A little bit of context: SO, imagine Elon Musk made a lie detector rope. So how this works is you wrap someone up in the rope and ask them a question. The rope then sends signals into your body, willing you to tell the truth. If you try to resists than the rope hurts you. (So basically the wonder woman lasso irl)

Also you'll find out who the other person is when everyone else does. )it is a boy though

 )it is a boy though

Bryce POV:

So, we're chilling in the Hype House with a bunch of people, almost all of which have cameras out. The other day we were all looking for ideas and came up with a lie detector test that a couple people would take. While looking it up we discovered this rope that Elon Musk had made, and it was available to the public. SO, of course we ordered one and it got here today. The plan is to put 4 people in the rope, 2 from Sway and 2 from Hype. It's gonna be Jaden and me and Tony and Charli. 

We set up a chair in the living room, surrounded by the couches and chairs. The rope came in today, it's bright yellow and thick. I'm lowkey kinda scared for it, but I don't have anything to hide so I'll be fine anyway. Jaden's currently being tied into the chair by Thomas, tying the rope in multiple knots behind him. "Yo Jaden, so just to test try to lie about what your name is" he says as he pulls the rope again. "My names A- holy shit that's painful" he gasps, "Okay, guess that's that" Thomas says as he sits down and pulls out the camera. 

"I'm scared to ask you anything intense so, Jaden plan on any new music coming out soon" Tony asks, he nods "Yeah, got some new fire shit soon". Mads opens her mouth "Do you love me?" she asks him, everyone looks at him intently. "Yes, yes I do" he says without hesitation, everyone stops "That would've been awkward if you had said no" Thomas laughs from behind the camera. "Who's your least favorite Hype House member" Josh asks from his seat, knowing damn well his answer. " No o-" he stops, hissing. "Well that was I lie, who is it" Angel smirks. He sighs, "Chase. But I don't hate him though". "Well we all knew that was coming" Alex laughs

 Tony and Charli had both been in the chair already, and here are the highlights from them. 

"Charli, do your parents love you more than they love DIxie" Tayler asks. "They.......do" she answers, "I already fucking knew that" Dixie yells from the couch getting snickers from a couple of other people.

"Tony, do you like me, Sofie or Nick better" Nikita asks swinging her legs as she sits on the couch arm. "Sofie" he doesn't even bother to lie, Nikita rolls her eyes, pressed. Nick pouts from where he's sitting beside Ryland, guess he really likes him. 

Now I'm getting strapped up into the chair, I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't a little scared for the questions they would ask. Some of them ask really intense questions and I'm sure I won't be able to fake out this fucking rope thing. Thomas ties the rope around my back, and then the questions start. "Bryce are you an alcoholic?" Ryland asks him, "I'd say no, I like alcohol though" I answer. Easy questions so far. 

I go all the way around the circle and I get to Addison, "Have you ever cheated on me" she asks. I do a double take. shit. I wasn't expecting that. "N-" I stop flinching, oh my god Jaden wasn't kidding, that shit hurt. "Did you just flinch?" Avani asks me, "N-" I stop and flinch again. "Oh my gosh YOU DID!" she gasps. "I- um- yes" I sigh. Dixie and a bunch of the boys stand up, "Do you want us to beat his ass?" Nate asks as he walks near me. "No, not yet" she says, her voice strained. "I'm so sorry" I sigh. "Nah I don't wanna here that. You're gonna answer my questions though" she raises her voice. 

"Who did you cheat on me with?" she asks, I keep silent though I feel the answer boiling up in me. "TELL ME" she yells, "WHO IS IT? Is it another Hype House girl? Was she prettier than me? Smarter than me?" she asks. "Stop" I beg, I can't tell her. I start moving in the seat, hoping to untie the knots. The words are on the tip of my tongue, trying to leave my mouth. "NO, TELL ME! I DESERVE TO KNOW!" she yells back.

"I cheated on you with Josh"

It just spills out my mouth, rushed, like a confession. No, no, no. This wasn't what I wanted to happen. "WHAT", everyone spins to look at him. He slides down into his seat further. "So are you bi, or just gay" she asks me, randomly calm. "Gay...look I'm really sorry Addison" I start, "Save it" she says. "All of you leave now" she tells everyone, everyone looks at her confused but walks out. She grabs her phone, turning it on, while I'm still tied to the chair. "So, hey guys. I wanted to show you something" she says, before flipping the camera to me. "What are you doing?" I ask with panic, starting to rub against the ropes. 

"This is a rope that makes you tell the truth. And this is the truth from Bryce" she says. "Addison stop" I cry out, "No, now tell everyone who you cheated on me with" she says. I can hear the smirk in her voice. I just shake my head, fuck I hate these ropes. There's a burning in my stomach and chest, it's overwhelmingly shooting through me. The pain is unbearable, It hurts so bad. "Go ahead, tell all 65 thousand viewers who it was." she smirks, the pain, fuck. The tears are running down my face at this point.

"I cheated on you with Josh" I say through my tears. "There you guys heard it, Bryce Hall is gay and cheated on me with Josh." she says, I can hear the smugness in her voice. She turns off the live and pulls my ropes, and I sprint away to the guest bedroom where Josh is. I run to him and cling onto him "They know, the whole internet knows, everyone does" I cry as I bury my face into his chest. "She told them all, I'm ruined...we're ruined" big gut wrenching sobs leave my body.

"Bryce, it'll be fine. We have each other, we'll make everything okay" he whispers into my ear as he lets me cry onto his shoulder. I wear myself out from crying and fall asleep against him.

But one thing was for sure, both of them knew everything would not be okay.

1.2k words. I absolutely LOVE this one, even though there was no smut. I honestly feel like this one was executed really well, and I like the element of surprise. 

Enough of me hyping myself out, bye unnamed fan base