Kio x Quinton😈

(Willy Wonka rigged the Golden Tickets)

🐕Rut🐺

Kio POV:

Kio POV:

I wake up, and I'm horny

(lovely start)

I'm going through rut, my scent is pouring out of my glands and filling the room, emanating from my body. I already have a horrible boner and it's throbbing, I'm craving an omega right now. I could easily just walk out my room and Quinton would come flocking but I don't want to have sex with him.

Well, I really do but I'm refraining myself from doing so. We're dating, and he always tries to help me through ruts like I do with his heats but I force him not too. I really just don't want to hurt him, I can't really control myself once I really go into it. He'll probably come into here anyway since I know he and maybe the rest of the house can smell it too. I pull off my sweats and throw them off the bed, pulling down my boxers exposing my hard dick. I wrap my hand around it slowly rubbing it and then immediately wanting more as I start moving up and down harder and faster. Letting myself release low moans at my touch, imaging Quinton sucking me off.

This thought is not helping me as it just makes me want him more, I'm teetering on the edge of climax but can't, fuck I wish he was here. Speaking of him, he just entered my room. The sight of him causes me to release, "ugh~ Quin~" I groan. He smirks, "Does this mean you're finally gonna let me help" he steps closer to me. "No, get out Quin", I pull up my boxers and flip over in the bed. "Hmm but that seems painful...I could fix it for you" I look down to see I have another boner again. I feel him step closer towards me.

"Quinton, I don't need you to do anything. I don't want you to do something" I say, pressing my head into the pillow. "You know you want me to help" he says softly, sitting down on the bed beside me. "Babe, I don't want to hurt you. I don't know what I might do" I sigh, trying to ignore his scent that's making me more horny. "How many times do I have to tell you that I don't care if you hurt me. I want to make you feel good, if you're hurting me really bad I'll tell you to stop" he says. "That's the issue, I don't know if I'll stop. Quin I could do anything, I won't be able to control myself. You're already making it hard for me just sitting there"

No ones POV:

He completely misses the point "Hmm am I making it hard for you, what if I do this" he places his hand on Kio's arm. He shivers at his touch and grabs his arm "Quin please stop" he beg as his face starts to turn bright red. "What if I just move it down" Quinton says softly dragging his hand from Kio's arm to his waist. Within seconds he's off the bed and pinned to the wall.

"Dammit Quinton, you have to stop. I'm losing my control here, you're making this really hard for me" the older boy hisses as he presses him into the wall. The boy on the wall pulls his head towards Kio's neck "So lose it...lose it all, I want it all gone" he whispers, grabbing Kio's hard on with the other hand. "Come on, you know you want to. You want to fuck me, you want to cum inside me and knot me, you want to feel good. You'd love it, so what are you waiting for...alpha "

And with those words he'd done, he'd broken Kio. He was spun around and hit the bed hard, watching as his alpha stood above him, in just his boxers. Hovering above Quinton, growling at the site of him up under him. Grabbing the boys top and ripping it off his body making it completely unusable. He then pulled off his pants, leaving the omega up under him in his boxers as well. He opened his night stand dresser with one hand and grabbed lube while he made hickeys and love-bites down his omega's neck and chest. He stopped and pulled off both their boxers, flipping Quinton so he was lying on his stomach.

The alpha lubed up his dick and pushed it into Quinton's un-prepped hole, causing a loud pornographic moan to escape his mouth. He wasted no time and immediately started to fuck the younger boy senseless, letting out groans at the feeling and loud moans that Quinton was making. He loved watching the boy as he ripped through him, his hair bouncing up and down, the way his mouth hung open releasing moans, the way his eyes rolled back into his head when he hit his prostate. The younger boy could feel his orgasm coming as he started to see little white dots making their way into his vision, because of this he had started to clench around Kio's cock, also making him aware.

"Who's are you" he growls at the boy.

"Yours alpha "

"Who's Are You"

"YOUR'S ALPHA" he yells as he orgasms, the white dots now clouding his vision. He hit the bed again and spread his legs, ready to take Kio's knot inside of him. He felt Kio push inside of him and his knot lock around him. "ugh~ fuck~ Quin you're so good" he groans as he releases inside Quinton. He let out groans as he bucked his hips up weakly into him. Quinton clenches around him, causing Kio to cum again.

"God " he groans, shaking and throwing his head back as another orgasm racks through him. "You're really draining me " , "Yes alpha, fill me up" the omega says. Kio positions him so that they can lay down spooning and Josh barges into the room. "Griffin and the boys told m-" he stops when he hears a low growl from across the room. "Mine" Kio growls from across the room pulling his omega closer.

"I'm just gonna leave" Josh says closing the door. He nuzzles his head into Quinton's neck, running his tongue over the mating marks he left on Quin's neck gland. "I love you"

"I love you too Kio"

1.1k words. Let me know if this is good or accurate, I'm new to a/b/o and knotting.

🎵And I want you like Ann Frank wa-a-anted nobody to read her fucking diary, because a diaries a collection a collection of secret things that nobody's supposed to know about, that's the whole point of a diary. Millions of people have breached this girls privacy AFTER she was chased by Nazi's.🎵

🎵KiCk HeR wHiLe ShE's DoWn🎵

If you know who made this or what song this is I will follow you.