Quinton x Josh pt.2💧(R)

Kitchen Nightmares pt.2

Quinton rolled off the couch at 3:00 in the morning, groaning at the beeping of his alarm he'd set on his phone. He was used to waking up early; around 5:30. But waking up at 3 was a sucky thing to have to do, especially when you feel asleep at around 11 the night before. He trailed slowly into the bathroom, the one bathroom and got in the shower with the lights off. Just because he was tired didn't mean he shouldn't be clean, though he was pretty sure he'd be dirty by the end of the day. The one good thing about owning an apartment was he didn't have a fluctuating light bill, so he soaked in the heat of the shower as he slowly woke up. He got out the shower and put on a black tee and black shorts, groaning as he walked around to find his shoes. His pains were always worse in the morning right when he woke up and he knew they'd be even once his boss got a hold of him.

Some days he wished he was just dead, but then where would that leave his parents. He'd go through hell and back for them, though he might as well have already been going through it anyway.

He stepped into his converses (also black) combed out his hair and grabbed 5 dollars for the bus fare to and from work. He cursed himself as he felt how hungry he was, he felt greedy. Chef Richards had just bought him a nice meal last night and he was hungry again! He got on the bus, payed the fare and got off again at Bistro Med.

He walked in at 4:05, cursing himself again as he noticed that he was late. His punishment would be much worse now, though he was sure it would have been bad anyways. He saw Antonio walk out of the kitchen, "Finally decided to show up huh" he spits. He grabbed Quinton's tiny wrist and dragged him from the dining room, through the kitchen and into the giant storage room they had. Quinton starts to cry as Tony throws him onto the hard floor of the storage space"Take your shirt off" he says bitterly, as he undoes his belt. "P-please d-don't h-hit me again. I'm st-still hurting from 3 d-days ago" he begs. Antonio gives him the sickest grin and then laughs, "You know. I wasn't gonna hit you this time, but calling my food bad, dropping plates and going out for dinner with a world-renowned chef. You were asking for this one". "You get 15. Count them and then say master" He smacks the belt aggressively against Quins scarred back and smirks as he hears Quinton's thin voice.

"One master"

He loved seeing the pain on Quinton's face as he hit him. He loved hearing the boy cry and beg him to stop, and when he passed out occasionally from the intense agony...that wouldn't make him stop. He was a psychopath, he was a rapist and technically he was also a sex offender because Quinton was a minor. But he didn't care, and he knew that Quin was too much of a pussy to even tell anyone what was happening. He was a true sadist, it brought him so much pleasure to see Quinton curled up into a ball as the belt bruised and scarred his back. But also he just like hurting him, it was like a fun experience, even if Quinton hadn't done anything to deserve it.

He smirked as his tear strained voice called out "15 master...I'm s-sorry please stop" in between sobs. "Hmm, how about no. Take off your shorts and boxers, and don't even try to complain. It'll just be worse if you do" Antonio smirks as he watches the boy slowly wriggle out of his clothes. Tony pulls off his as well and immediately just aggressively forces his dick into Quinton, unprepped and unprepared as he cried out in pain and agony. He just laughed at him as he started thrusting full-speed into Quin, abusing him and his body.

Tears poured and pooled in his eyes as he tried to take Tony's rough strokes, but he could also feel every fucking inch of Tony inside of him and that shit hurt (and not in a good way). The tip of his dick hitting his prostate wasn't even pleasurable because he had nails digging into his sides so hard they were bleeding and his walls were being fucked so painfully that he was bleeding from there too.