Chase x Nick pt.2🌺

Schizophrenia pt.2

(The first part is basically just crack before it gets into the real story)

Nick woke up in the morning to the sun shining in his face and the sound of water running. He glanced to the bathroom where the light was off. 'It appears Chase is taking a shower'. He rolled over and slammed the pillow over his head, the memories of the day before coming back.

Today was not going to be a good day.

"It's late. You should get up. And put on some clothes. No one wants to see any of that" Adrian laughs.

"Says the figment of my imagination that's not even real"

"Yikes. Low blow. Would you prefer I go away forever?"

"Oh my god I hate you"

"Love you too Nick"

"You-" he starts before Chase enters the room, in a towel. Nick blushes deeply and fails at pretending to be back asleep. "I see that sleeping beauty has awoken" Chase smirks. "That was literally the second cringiest thing you've ever said, right after 'what's cookin good lookin'" Nick groans, then chucks a pillow at Chase. "At least get changed in the bathroom dumbass"

"You literally had my dick up your ass yester-"

"That's not the point"

"This is my room"

"Still not the point!"

"You haven't even made a point because you're too busy staring at the dick that you dOnT wAnT tO seE"

"What is it, bully Nick day?" 

"What do you mean? Every day is bully Nick day. The joy of my existence is purely bullying you"

"Dear Diary, One day into this relationship and I'm already thinking of ending things"

"No you're not, get dressed. It's like 12pm."

"5 more minutes"

"If I leave you here you'll still be saying that an hour later" Chase laughs and pulls the blanket off Nick.  "I'm still naked Chase!" he yelps. 

"You didn't seem to have an issue with that last nigh-"

"I'm getting dressed goddammit"

(The end of the crack section)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Before we head downstairs I'm gonna be serious. If you ever start to feel like an attack is coming on, make sure to try to tell me or do some sign, like squeeze my hand to let me know okay?" Chase said. Nick smiled and nodded.

Nick slowly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, he was basically dreading speaking to anyone or doing anything today. He'd have to address the situation online and he really was never going to be prepared for that. He'd have to talk to his friends and he was dreading that. He'd have to stand up to Thomas and he was dreading that most of all because Thomas could deadass knock him out in one punch.

He felt the atmosphere in the room change when he entered. Everyone was talking and having a good time and then when he showed up it got dead silent. He sent them a shaky smile and said a quiet "hey" before walking into the pantry

He settled on a bowl of cereal and an apple that he'd cut. The others had clearly gotten delivery from somewhere, and he was kinda upset that no one bought him anything. Nick wasn't picky and he'd eat just about anything, which is why someone tended to buy him food when they ordered. But no one did. They bought Chase food though.