Chase x Josh pt.2💧

Standing on the Edge pt2

Chase Hudson was not a slut, he just liked dick. 

Chase Hudson wasn't a whore, he just wasn't the best at relationships

Chase was dating Charli D'amelio, and he had absolutely no feelings for her at all. He'd really hoped to have an actual relationship with her but it was not working. It was basically a set-up with her because his managers wanted it, and he could tell that Charli actually had feelings for him but he just couldn't bring himself to care. His last relationship hadn't gone very well either, it . Another issue with trying to date Charli. He was dick deprived and he really just wanted someone to fuck him, not to mention he wanted some form of affection from someone who he actually cared about.

Josh was dating Nessa Barrett, and he had been for a little over 8 months and he was mentally drained. He couldn't handle Nessa, she was very high maintenance and he certainly couldn't handle having to do a long distance relationship. He like girls (he also liked guys) but Nessa wasn't the right person for him. He just couldn't bare to break up with her because he knew that she loved him so much. But he was basically annoyed by her at this point, and he wanted sex, no feelings attached just sex. That's where Chase came in for him.

With both of them being in somewhat of a long-distance relationship it was easy for them to do stuff on the side, and both of them were happy with it. The two of them had known each other since around September of last year and that meant that they could fuck and still be friends. And Josh was sticking to his plan, he still didn't have feelings for Chase. And Chase.....well he couldn't say the same. He was basically falling in love with Josh, the only person he'd ever actually fallen for. Josh wasn't an idiot, he could tell that Chase was falling for him. It was evident by the way that Chase was talking to him now.

So Josh lied a little bit, okay a lot. And said that he actually had feelings for Chase. It was a lie. He figured it would make Chase feel better, it was easy for him to continue fucking him when one of them was single. Thennnn he and Nessa broke it off, and Chase and Josh were basically an item. Their affair was no long technically an affair and their friends knew that they were together. They'd both decided not to come out because the public wouldn't take that well, and Chase was finally getting over all his controversies. The only issue is that Josh still didn't have feelings for Chase actually. 

But their relationship didn't last much longer after Nessa and Josh broke up, and the two boys had a falling out— a crashing out. Their houses didn't get along and it drove a stake through their relationship. So once they were no longer on speaking terms, Josh had no reason to be mature about their situation. He was pretty pissed about losing the good fuck-toy he had and he didn't have anyone to mess around with anymore. Chase was completely torn apart from this, he really cared about Josh and the fact that they had been friends for almost a year as well just made the "breakup" harder for him. Though at this point he knew it was a one-sided relationship, Josh had explained that very clearly when he was screaming at Chase and said "I DON'T CARE IF YOU LEAVE, I NEVER FUCKING LOVED YOU ANYWAY! YOU'RE JUST A WHORE AND THAT'S ALL YOU'LL EVER BE TO ANYONE! NO ONE WILL EVER CARE ABOUT YOU"

Honestly Josh had no reason to be mad over anything. But then he just screwed Chase over more and made up some fake drama, getting his ex-girlfriend to help him out to make it more believable. People didn't like Chase that much anyway, just one more thing and people would absolutely hate him. Chase's handling of the situation wasn't great either, just fucking everything up more. He wasn't the best at PR or damage control. Not to mention the fact that he could barely keep his emotions in tact and stable for long enough to talk to someone.