Taekook🌺😈

"Hybrids"

cat hybrid tae human jungkook

cw//sex scene with no penetration, public humiliation, slight angst, bad bdsm etiquette

1.9k words, edited. I love BTS music and their personalities, my bias is Yoongi and my wrecker is J-Hope. G check out more with my yoongi-centric oneshot book!

Jungkook was a fucking sadist.

He also definitely had a public humiliation kink.

And Taehyung was definitely not enjoying this performance.

-

The members of BTS. Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok. All extremely popular, and some were hybrids.

Hybrids had been frowned apon in their early creation, because it was weird to see a human walking around with ears and a tail or claws. But now hybrids were more common and most had gotten used to seeing them around, now people just thought of them as another ethnicity. There were popular hybrids in the media but none as popular as the Bangtan Boys.

Taehyung was a cat hybrid, Namjoon was a koala hybrid, Hoseok was a squirrel hybrid and Jimin, Jin, Jungkook and Yoongi were humans. By far the rarest out of them was Namjoon their leader, Koala hybrids were some of the least represented hybrids so they were very happy when one was the leader of the current biggest boyband in the world.

-

Taehyung had been a bit of a bratty bitch when Jungkook and him started dating. He would try to act like he was the top in the relationship, toying with Jungkook like a ball of yarn when they were in public interviews. And for a while Jungkook didn't try to fight against him, but one day he just snapped. 

The 2017 Festa. Tae was fucking with him for an hour and a half, he had blue balls by the time it was over and he couldn't focus for the entire fucking thing. And it pissed him off so bad, he was literally fuming by the time it was over. If he had claws he would've torn Tae to pieces.

When they got back to the dorm Tae burst into laughter as if the pain his boyfriend was experiencing was the funniest shit he'd ever seen. Then when Jungkook told him to do something about it he just smirked and said no, turning around to walk away.

Jungkook was always too soft on him, Tae wanted it harder, he wanted everything harder. Tae just had to get him so angry he would just break.

If Tae was with someone else he knew for sure he would be a sadist but with Jungkook the idea of him strangling him with his strong,sexy arms had Tae so turned on he could barely breath and overpowered every sense he had and could turn him into a blubbering masochistic mess. So he pushed every button he possibly could.

-

"You think this shit's fucking funny huh?" Jungkook growled as he slammed the door to their shared room together closed. 

"Leaving me so hard I'm in fucking pain is funny to you? Well guess what? You caused a problem and now you're gonna fucking fix it." he spits as he takes a step closer. Just a little more, Tae thinks as he tried to make Jungkook even more pissed off.

"It's your problem, fix it yourself" he smirks as he turns around and goes to flop down on the bed. If he'd known an hour and a half of teasing and some blueballs could make JK so rough and intense he would've done this earlier.