CORPSE and Sykkuno x Friends💧(R)

Hazed

College AU (they're all the same age)

Rape/ non-con/sexual assault warnings.

Corpse and Sykkuno were a little different, both popular by association. They both had issues and they manifested in different ways.

Sykkuno was attractive. But you couldn't convince him of that. Girls were into Sykkuno but you couldn't convince him of that either, his self-confidence was absurdly low. He had deep-rooted trauma from his father that manifested in that way. People thought he was a jerk, and digging for compliments when he would say "Girls just aren't into me that way", because they could clearly see the other college girls throwing themselves at Sykkuno. He just thought people were nice to him, his father had convinced him that no one could ever love him, especially not a guy, and he believed that. Somehow, he became friends with the popular people though he really didn't fit their vibe. Sure he was attractive but he was super socially awkward, like the man couldn't tell social ques for shit. And he was always really quiet, in anime protagonist type way. Completely opposite from the people he hung out with.

Corpse was different. He as well had deep-rooted trauma and self-confidence issues. He hid his face behind a mask everyday, it had a zipper that opened so he could eat but he never took it off. It didn't matter where he was at, only a few people had seen what he looked like. No one knew his name. The teachers did but everyone strictly referred to him as Corpse, at his own request. He was mainly known around campus for his absurdly deep voice. People were scared of him, because he radiated very heavy school shooter vibes before people got to know him. Rumours swirled around him,                                                                                 "I heard corpse gets his bag and body checked by security guards everyday when he enters the building"                                                     "Well I heard he was expelled from 2 different schools for violence" 

None of these rumours were true. People soon came to realize once Corpse warmed up to everybody that he was just different, he became friends with the popular kids. He already knew Sykkuno because they were roommates but he warmed up to knew people pretty quickly and his chaotic energy blended in great with the other people he was friends with. 

His friend group. Jeremy (Disguised Toast), Imane (poki), Lily, Micheal, Rae, Wendy, and Fed and Yvonne used to be in the group as well.

Fed had been kicked out of the group after Yvonne and Lily both said that Fed had touched them inappropriately even after they asked him to stop. 

No one had ever heard Sykkuno cuss and scream at a person before, but there's a first for everything. 

Yvonne left the group shortly after, she said seeing everyone everyday rekindled her awful memories. She was still friends with everyone, but she had found a new main group of people.

Fed knew everyone's secrets in the group. He knew stuff about some that no one else did. He could spill secrets about everybody. But he only told people stuff about Sykkuno and Corpse. Specifically their sexualities. 

He outed them both. 

Sykkuno was bi; he had a preference for guys, Corpse was gay. And they were roommates, and you see where I'm going here.

Everyone thought they were dating. They weren't, they were just good friends, good platonic friends. Their friends knew this, but you couldn't convince everyone else.

Most people were chill, it wasn't like high school. They still gossiped, they still fought, but it wasn't the same as highschool.

Most people are chill.......some weren't.