Bryce x Jaden😈{Series}

"Disgusting" (updated: 6/28/23)

⚠️Dub-con, cockstepping, gun kink⚠️

Okay. I was planning on never updating this ever again BUT I was modifying this story to post it on my twitter about Ateez (@ YoonkittyWrites) and I decided to keep the names the same so you guys could have a newly updated oneshot in here? its still not GREAT but its better than it was, so dont say i never did anything for yall!

Jaden tried to shuffle, his knees digging uncomfortably into the concrete floor he was on top of. His arms remained tied behind his back as he was forced back into the same position once more. One would think he was okay, or even comfortable with being kidnapped before, as a spy, but he was not. He'd always been able to get out of any situation that would have resulted in a kidnapping, but this...this was not something that would be easy to get out of.

His captor had a vendetta.

Being a spy is difficult, and Jaden had been caught before. He always came out relatively unharmed, considering what could've happened.

He'd been caught, but the good guys always win, and he was a good guy.

His job this time had been to upend a drug trafficking ring led by the one and only Bryce Hall, gain intel on them and get enough to arrest everyone involved.

Jaden and Bryce did have a history, they'd both attended the same schools, and the same training facility. Bryce was always bad in school, he didn't get the best grades, or the best at martial arts, he'd never had the stomach to kill someone. Jaden was the opposite. He graduated top of the class; he was all around good at everything. If it would better the world he would kill someone in a heartbeat.

But Bryce had grown up and gotten both jaded and smarter. Plus, who needs martial arts when you have guns and knives?

Jaden was fucking bully when they were in school, but it wasn't his fault that Bryce was so tiny and so overall bad at spy work. He loved to bully Bryce back then, but now it was different, because Bryce was in control. He had the upper hand, he was stronger in this way, and Jaden was handcuffed and chained to a wall on his knees.

"I'm not evil, really, I just have different priorities." Bryce grinned. He was so calm, so relaxed, even as Jaden was below him.

"Of course you're fucking evil, you run a fucking drug trafficking ring!" Jaden growled.

"No, I simply supply drugs to those who need it but are too poor to afford it." Bryce replied, still smirking at Jaden, but Jaden could tell that his patience was running thin.

"You sell narcotics to people who don't need them. What are you even talking about?"

Bryce scoffs, pulling a gun out of his waistband and pointing it directly at Jaden's bound body.

"I could fucking kill you right now Jaden. I suggest you not talk back to me." he spat, stepping closer to him, shoving the barrel of the gun right against his forehead.

Jaden hid the shudder that he felt at the feeling of the cold metal against his skin. Somehow, even in his multiple years of spy training, a loaded gun had never been pressed to his head before. Unloaded ones, sure, but they posed no true threat.

"Do it, try to kill me. You can't, you never could. You're too fucking weak." he growls, and he wants to punch himself with how much his voice wavered.

"But I can now, and I will. I'm not some weak kid anymore, Hwx, and you know that I could kill you. You know that I could, and you can't do anything to stop me, because you're the one who's tied up." Bryce said, grabbing Jaden's hair and wrenching his head back so that he was forced to stare at Bryce's grinning face as he drove the gun harder against his skull.

But, something inside of Jaden swirled again, a shiver racking his body, and Bryce noticed. Of course he did, how could he not, when Jaden was the only thing he was looking at, and he smiled; sick and sadistic.

"Jaden...are you not scared? Not worried that I could shoot you right now; that I have every right to shoot you right now? It's only two movements, all I have to do is cock the gun and pull the trigger to blow your fucking brains out, and I would," Bryce murmurs, tone pitying as if he was sympathetic, and Jaden wants to punch him—or himself—so bad.

But his body tells a different story, a sharp twist in his stomach and another tremble of his body that are far too obvious in their closeness.

If he wasn't handcuffed he'd shoot himself with the gun, save Bryce the trouble.

"Or maybe I could just leave you here. I could just let you soak in the pure humiliation you're feeling."

"I'm not humiliated, you fucking bas—" his voice gave into a mix of a scream and groan as Bryce put his combat boot against Jaden's clothed cock with his shoe.

"You disgusting little freak. You're getting off on this shit, aren't you? A gun pressed to your fucking head and my shoe on your dick and you're into it, you fucking freak". Then his mouth was being pried open as Bryce shoved the gun inside it.

It was bitter and metallic, uncomfortable in his mouth, and he hated the hard feeling of it against his tongue but it doesn't stop his eyes from fluttering closed when Bryce re-positions his shoe on Jaden's dick. God, if Bryce wanted to, he could kill him right now, his finger is still right against the trigger and just one little push could be the end of his life.

Jaden's cock twitches, and the urge to want to shoot himself grows bigger.

Bryce starts practically fucking his mouth with the gun, shoving it so far into his mouth that he'd be gagging if he had a reflex. Jaden's hips buck forward a little, his face burning red in shame because Bryce is right about him. This is disgusting, and he shouldn't be enjoying this in the slightest, yet his cock his hard in his pants and his skin is flushed.

"Go ahead. Rut against my shoe like the filthy animal you are." Bryce growls in his ear and he definitely shouldn't, but his mind is hazy with arousal and humiliation, unable to think straight, let alone think at all because if he had been thinking he wouldn't've been in this situation in the first place.

But he rolls his hips up, and Bryce pushes his shoe down harder. Jaden swears he wants to die because Bryce is literally stepping on his dick at this point.

This is disgusting and Bryce is a vile, awful person who runs a drug trafficking ring. This is gross and he should be disgusted with himself, he's kidnapped and there's a gun in his mouth and his dick is getting stepped on and he's hard and he's enjoying it.

Bryce cocks the gun in his hand, not bothering to remove it from Jaden's skull, but it doesn't matter because Jaden's eyes are flying open and rolling as he cums. His whole body trembles, shaking in shock and pure defeat as Bryce continues to laugh at him, laugh at how pathetic he is for getting off like this.

Bryce pulls the gun out of his mouth, trails of spit coming from the barrel, and kicks Jaden across the chest with the same boot that Jaden'd just used to cum. He flies back, his body hitting the wall of the industrial building he was trapped in and he crumples to the floor, tears pricking at his eyes.

Spies weren't supposed to cry and his training had taught him to be strong, but he physically couldn't when this was the worst thing he'd ever done.

Bryce laughs again, sinister, walking to the door across from him and turning around right before leaving. right before walking to the door and spewing words and curses at him. "You disgusting, perverted freak" He giggles, and leaves, the door slamming shut.

And Jaden is left in his chains on the floor, shame coiling inside of him just as the arousal had a few moments prior.