Chase x Josh pt.3💧

Standing on the Edge

back to the present day

"Chase, you need help" Avani says as she and Chase got in her car, driving back to the Hype House.  She didn't trust him to drive home alone. "I'm fine. Just overly emotional, just impulsive, just depressed" Chase sighs. They both knew he was lying. "Chase we both know you're lying. You almost jumped off a building" Avani responds. "Av I'm fine. I was just struggling, I just need a little bit of a breather" he stares out the window, "Chase. I- I hope you aren't lying Chase. I really hope you're doing alright" Avani says as she pulls into the driveway.

He and Avani walk into the house to be met with absolutely no reaction from anyone. They all just practically ignored him, 4 different people just walked past him and didn't even glance up in his direction. He sighed as he headed to the kitchen, no one had acknowledged him yet. He went to go and grab a fork, he was gonna eat some take-out they had in the fridge. He grabbed his food from the New Dragon and went to go eat it. But before he could walk 5 steps Tony pushed past him. One of his broad shoulders whacked full force in Chase, of course making him drop his food onto the floor. Tony didn't even stop walking, completely ignored the fact that now Chase's food was now all over the floor.

"Fuck! I was gonna fucking eat that!" he curses as he throws the fork in the sink and the takeout box in the trash. He didn't even have the energy to clean up the mess. He just tries not to cry as he throws open the freezer and grabs a quart of icecream with a plastic spoon, taking the whole thing up to his room and flopping down his bed. Tears leaked out of his eyes as he scrolled through his instagram, he felt awful and lazy. He hated where he got to in life, he was sitting on his bed at 12:55 in the morning crying eating a quart of triple chocolate icecream. Not to mention the fact that he had a photoshoot the next day and should've been sleeping already. He finished his dinner (or whatever the fuck it was) and went to put his phone down just as it buzzed. 

Text message from Josh🖤💔

wow. just saw on the Hollywood Fix that you tried to kill yourself. live footage from you almost jumping.

you should've done it

no one cares about you. 

no one would've fucking missed you

the world would've just been better off without you. you're a waste of space

it's a pity that you thought you deserved to live

and i know you fucking read my messages btw

read at 1:45 am

Chase powered off his phone as he grabbed benadryl from his counter. It helped him to sleep every night. He downed four of them dry. Technically he was only supposed to take 2 but he couldn't sleep without 4 of them, he had to take them every night (he was basically addicted). He knocked out within 15 minutes.

Chase rolled out of bed in the morning, groaning as he walked into his bathroom. He had bags under his eyes and his hair was sticking up in every direction. He turned off the lights and got in the shower, the water was freezing but he didn't care. He really didn't care much at all. He got out and threw on a sweats and a tee, the only thing he did was straighten his hair. He knew that his manager (Erica) would want him too. 

By 12 o'clock Erica had shown up with like 20 different pieces of clothing for Chase to try on and had scolded him for  looking so out of it and not caring for his appearance. She threw him the first outfit and he put it on, walking out to where the set was and sitting down on it. He sat there and listened as Erica made him stand in thirty different positions and he faked a smile for all of them. After the first  10 outfit changes he was sick of sitting there, sometimes he would be modeling for hours on end and it never really bothered him but Erica was either being unusually rude or he was entirely to emotional and dramatic.