Anthony x The Boys🌺

"Eating Disorder"

It was around the 3rd month living at Sway that the rest of the boys realized that he was thin

It was around the 3rd month living at Sway that the rest of the boys realized that he was thin. Well Anthony had always been slim but they noticed he was getting thinner than he already was. By the third month he was probably only 110 pounds, then they figured out why. He rarely ate three meals a day. He never ate lunch and he ate barely anything for breakfast, just eating yogurt. The only meal that he ate with the rest of the boys was dinner. They didn't find anything wrong with this per-say, maybe he just didn't really eat a lot.

Something was definitely wrong because one day Jaden was walking upstairs and he heard Anthony in the bathroom throwing up after dinner. So he walked downstairs and told the rest of the boys that he thought Anthony had the flu or something because he was throwing up. Griffin and Josh both speak up "I heard him throwing up a couple days ago", that's what clicked for them. The fact that he didn't eat lunch and only had yogurt for breakfast, then he threw up dinner, and the insane weight loss.

So they'd tried to talk to Anthony about it, because they were scared for his well being and such. That conversation didn't go well. It escalated quickly because Anthony was upset that they were worried about him and wanted to say he was fine, and Griffin and Jaden(who were talking to him) were both concerned and knew he wasn't. There was lots of yelling until Anthony just ended up breaking into tears about it. 

They'd all previously been aware of the fact that Anthony was a little, it was something they were told before they started Sway House and they were all fine with that. Anthony rarely ever switched but when he did he actually ate food, the only times where he'd eaten lunch was when he was in little space. They'd tried to get him to eat while he wasn't in that space but every time they did he would leave and go throw it up or he just wouldn't eat. Even if they went to restaurants he would still purge it all once they got home. He never appreciated the actions the boys took to make sure he stayed okay, but they ultimately were the only thing keeping Anthony from passing out every time he went to move.

So this was the only way they could do it.  Whenever Anthony would slide they would feed him food and try to keep him in little space long enough to where he wouldn't throw up his food once he went out of it. The only downside was that young Anthony was pretty picky sometimes.

Today was one of those times.

"Anty eat your carrots and celery. They'll help keep you strong" Jaden tries to reason with the boy who was currently poking them with his fingers. "NO! Don't want carrots and celery! I want my nuggies!" he yells as he snaps another carrot in half. "Anthony if you eat your veggies we'll give you nuggies and fries. But you have to finish them first" Josh sighs, his hand intertwined with Jadens.

The two boys had been at this for 30 minutes, trying to get Anthony to eat some vegetables. They were starting to give up, the two just wanted to sit down and cuddle but they had to get Anthony to eat. They knew Anthony'd want something healthy to eat if he was having something and so that's what they were trying to give him but it wasn't working. They'd tried just about everything they could think of.

"Nuh-uh! Don't want them!" he yells grabbing a celery stick and throwing it across the room. This was the third one he'd thrown and Jaden was sick of it. He pulled his hand out from up under Josh's and motions for him to pick up the food, swiftly smacking Anthony's hand. "Anthony Reeves. If you do not stop fucking around and eat your damn food I will get Griffin to come over here and give you a punishment do you understand." he grits out, pointing toward Griffin who was writing a paper on the couch. He was not in the mood for this and he was tired. Anthony's expression changes, as he shrinks back in his seat.

"I'm sowwy daddy. I eat now" he whimpers as he picks up a celery stick and bites it. He knew that he didn't want a punishment, especially not from Griffin. He quickly eats the rest of his veggies, trying to ignore the nasty taste that they left in his mouth. His tummy felt weird but he didn't wanna make his daddies upset with him.

He giggles as he eats the last one, happy that he'd done what his daddies asked (in reality half the veggies were either on the floor or on the table). "Can I have nuggies now?" he asks, looking up to see Jaden and Josh very close across the table. They spin to look at him, both breathing out sighs of relief when they notice the empty plate in front of him.

"Yes Anfony, you can have nuggets now" Josh smiles, placing another plate in front of the boy. "Yay" he giggles as he picks up and eats one of the dinasour chicken nuggets that was sitting in front of him. In another 10 minutes he was curled up on the couch beside Bryce, nuzzled up against him as he contently watched Paw Patrol. 

His eyelids slowly started to drop as he dozed off into sleep and the rest of the Sway members silently cheered. This was another successful day for them.

Around 1k words. This was so rushed and you can tell. I hate this by the way, the execution was awful. There might be a part two sometime for when Anthony wakes up and is out of little space, idfk.