Chase x Noen😈

😳Fucking Tease😏

smut- BDSMish

Noen's POV:

"Chase, hurry the fuck up. We're gonna be late!" I yell as I button up my shirt. We're going to a really fancy restaurant for Jaden and Anthony's engagement celebration. Reservations are at 7 and it takes 20 minutes to get there. Chase walks out the bathroom, towel draped around his waist. His hair is still wet and it's dripping water that's running down his abs, Oh my God is he hot. I have an idea, Chase doesn't have very many weaknesses but I know that I'm the main one. I have an effect on Chase that not even he himself can describe.

"We're not gonna be late, it's 6:15. You just want to be there early." he laughs as I walk up to him. "mm yeah you're right" I giggle as I kiss him. He pulls my waist closer to him as we make out, I move my lips from his mouth to his neck. I start kissing and sucking on his neck, until I find his sweet spot behind his ear. He lets out a low moan before pushing me away, "Stop it before we miss the reservations" he groans grabbing his shirt. 

After we finish getting ready he grabs his keys and we head into the parking garage of our apartment. He goes to open the door for me and just before he does I pull him into another kiss, pushing him into the car door. He grabs me and pulls me off of him, "I know what you're doing, and you better stop."he says as he actually pulls open the door. I listen to him and enter the car, he closes the door behind me and walks around to his. He gets in the car and starts to make the drive to the restaurant. 

About ten minutes into the drive I put my hand on his thigh, I see his eyes drift to it and then back up onto the road. I slowly inch it up his leg as I feel it tense beneath me. Once it's on his higher upper thigh, his eyes flicker to mine, down onto his leg, and then back to the road. He grabs my hand, after I flick it over his pelvic region. "Stop it Noen, you're playing a dangerous game" he growls as he clinches the steering wheel so hard his knuckles go white. I leave him alone for the rest of the ride.

He pulls into the parking lot at 6:50, we're ten minutes early only because Chase drives like a madman. We walk out and meet Jaden and Anthony in the front of the restaurant, after saying hello and congratulating them on their engagement we head to a table. As soon as I flip open the menu it dawns on me where we actually are, because this place is fucking expensive.

We get our drinks and order our food, we're talking and catching up. I'm dropping casual flirts at him and saying certain things that I know turn him on. Everytime i do he looks at me with a warning glare, telling me to stop. Chase grabs his drink and takes a sip, while I move my hand onto his crotch, palming him. He starts coughing, trying not to choke as Jaden grabs his drink from him and sets it down. I stop palming him for a second so he can stop choking and then I go back, hearing a low moan come from his mouth. He grabs my hand again and puts it on my own thigh, and pulling me by my neck towards him. 

"Stop it, or i'm gonna punish you later" he whispers in my ear, I smirk and whisper back "Okay, sorry...sir". His eyes widen as he looks at me, "Oh, you definitely are" he growls letting go of me.  I turn back to Jaden and Anthony, who are now snickering at us. "Oooh, someone's getting punished later" Jaden laughs looking at me.

We finish dinner, say our goodbyes to Jaden and Anthony until the rehearsal dinner and get back in the car. Chase doesn't say anything the entire drive home, and I couldn't help but wonder if I really messed up. This seemed to be the exact opposite in fact once we entered the apartment.

He throws he's keys across the room and locks the door before slamming me into the wall. "What the hell's wrong with you! Do not palm me in the middle of a fucking restaurant" he growls at me. "Aww sir didn't like being teased," I laugh as I start to suck on his sweet-spot again. His aggression falters before he grabs me and pushes me back against the wall, "Go get on the bed and strip" he growls as he picks me up from my shirt and pushing me across the room.

If you weren't in my relationship you might assume it's a bit abusive, it's actually just a bdsm one. He's already irritated with me and I don't want to actually hurt me so I do as he says, stripping and laying on the bed. He walks in and pulls out the blindfold and cuffs we have in our side dresser drawer. He snaps my hands and feet to the headboard and slides a blindfold on me, he runs his hand over my dick at a tortuously slow pace. He keeps stroking until my dick is hard and then all the movement just stops. I was about to whine at him not to tease me but right as I open my mouth a gag is slid into it, tight enough to stay on but loose enough that I can push it away if I need to.

He pulls both the cuffs off, grabbing me and flipping me onto my stomach before locking them again. "You fucking bitch, nothing more than a painwhore who wants me mad so I punish you" he growls at me before smacking my ass. hard. I moan into the gag and he smacks it again, "You enjoy this to much, it's supposed to be a punishment" he growls again, walking out the room. "You know what, I have something for you. A punishment that you won't enjoy painslut." he says.

I feel a movement on the bed and I know he got off of it but I can't tell whether he left the room or not. The next two minutes feel torturous as my body sits untouched, before my body is lifted and something is snapped onto my dick. It's pressing into my dick, and it hurts. It dawns on me suddenly what it is, he put a cock ring on me. He knows that this is one of my least favorite 'toys'. This means I'm in for a round or two of fucking by him and I may or may not be aloud to jack off in the bathroom after. I think I let out an audible groan because I feel his hand slap my ass again, "Don't groan at me whore. You were just begging for it" he spits at me.

And with that he slides his lubed up dick into my hole, causing me to moan and him to let out loud grunting noises as he bottoms out. He starts thrusting into me almost immediately and I haven't adjusted so it hurts a good bit. It doesn't take long though for that pain to dissapate as he keeps thrusting into me. He's grunting and moaning as he thrusts and I'm moaning into the gag as he cums inside of me. This would've been where I came too but I can't and now my cock is throbbing with pain. He pulls out of me and rips the gag out of my mouth, "Open" I do as he says and I feel is dick slide down my throat.

I've lost my gag reflex after all this time but I wasn't expecting him to start thrusting into my mouth. It's one of the most painful things we've ever done, my whole whole throat burns. I'm able to pull my mouth away and fall back down to the bed, "Don't ever do that to me again" I gasp. My voice is gone. I feel the cuffs come off and then he pulls the blindfold off me "Are you okay?" he asks me. I pull him into a kiss, "I'm fine, I just need tea. And to jack off" I whisper.

"I'll make you some tea, no you cannot." he says snapping the cock ring off me. He makes me tea and then I fall asleep in his arms, forgetting about the pain of my throbbing cock.

Inspo from VanillaBeanBear. Come check out her oneshot book

I promise the next one will not be a smutshot. It'll probably be an angst and then the one after will be fluff? Maybe.