Tayler x Bryce🌺

"Bitchy Bottom"

Tayler POV:

I was annoyed. I was sitting on top of Bryce's lap...yes you heard me right ON TOP OF HIS LAP. What the fuck, what type of top sits on their bottoms lap. Yeah, he wants to keep up the facade that he's a top but oh my gosh I cannot with this shit. Obviously he can pretend to be a top if he wants but I swear to god he takes it too far sometimes, today was the day where I snapped. He pushed it too hard today. I don't know why I did it. Maybe I was in a bad mood, maybe it was what he said, maybe it was just to prove that I wasn't a 'bitchy bottom', maybe it was to finally to make him respect me. But I sure did embarrass him.

I was sitting on Bryce's lap, just as Anthony was sitting on Jaden's. I'm fighting with Anthony about something dumb. He turns to Bryce, "You know you should control your bitch better" he says to Bryce. I jump up "You wanna fucking fight" I yell at him, I don't want nobody calling me a bitch. I swear I'll beat their ass. Bryce pulls me back, which honestly was in everybodies best interest since I'd probably knock out Anthony. "Just chill out and sit down" Bryce says as he wraps his arms around me. Griffin speaks up "Dude why are you such a difficult and bitchy bottom?" he smirks, sitting in the kitchen. 

I just broke, I stood up and turn to Bryce. "You know what, I'm sick of this." I say. I grab Bryce by the neck and pull him up so I'm choking him. "You all think I'm the bottom don't you, do you want to tell them different Brycie?" I ask as I continue to choke him. His face flushes red, "You want to tell them how much of a whore you are?" I question. "Come on, you're a big boy, say something" I smirk. He opens his mouth to say something but instead a lewd moan is released from his mouth. I take a little bit of pressure off his neck and leave him there for a little bit, I look down to see a slight bump in his pants. I drop him back onto the couch he was sitting on.

The others burst in to laughter and Bryce turns bright red before bolting off the couch and sprinting away from everyone who's still laughing at him. I hear the door slam upstairs and I instantly feel bad for him, I embarrassed him in front of all his friends. Damnit, I really fucked up.

I sprint upstairs and down the hall, skidding to a stop in front of his door and pausing to collect myself before opening it and walking inside. "Go away, Tayler" he groans into his pillow. "I'm sorry Bryce" I say, I sit down on the bed. "Tayler, I really don't wanna hear it right now" he sighs into his pillow. "If you were so annoyed you could've just done something in private but you choked me in front of them, they all laughed at me." he says, I can hear the strain on his voice. "I'm really sorry, I was just impulsive and irritated. I was pissed off because Anthony called me a bitch and then Griffin called me a difficult bottom. I shouldn't have taken it out on you" I say softly.

I run my hand down his back, rubbing it. He took his head out from between the pillow, I can see tears running down his face. "Their all gonna make fun of me now" he sighs. "Yeah, now you know how I felt" I chuckle. "Not helping Tayler" he says monotonly.

"Babes you know I'm sorry" I whisper as I hug him. He wraps his arms around me. I pull away and peck him on the lips, "You forgive me right?" I ask him. He nods and I leave the room. I walk back downstairs, "When he comes back downstairs you better not mention anything that just happened." I said as I flopped down on the couch. "But it's hilarious" Anthony laughs. "If any of you say anything I will not hesitate to knock your ass out" I growl.

They all go quiet immediately, Bryce comes downstairs a couple minutes later. Josh and Jaden start snickering but quick glances from me make them both shut up.