𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 :

As I walked into the kitchen a wonderful scent was filling my nose, something I've never smelt before my 'mother' was standing by the oven, obviously cooking something, "What are you making?" I asked curiously, "Oh I'm making pancakes dear!" She replied with a friendly smile plastered on her face, pancakes? I've never tasted those before, i saw them on the old box like television the orphanage had, they looked good.

I was seated at the table with my 'mother' , she told me a lot about Eric and the all kinds of trouble he's gotten into these past years, she said she never told him about having a 'lost' twin sister because she didn't want to upset him, or some shit like that... It was only 10:53 am on the clock that hung on the kitchens walls, I've heard normal schools don't come out until 13:30 pm or later then that, so that gave me some time to not worry about meeting my said brother, i was nervous though, what if he didn't like me?

After eating I insisted in helping ms. Cartman do the dishes, yeah ms. Cartman it felt utterly wrong and weird to call her my mother, it'll take time for me to get use to it, after insisting in helping for what felt like a thousand times she finally said yes and we cleaned up, it was actually fun I'm not going to lie and so the time past, the time was near 12:38 pm and i started to get nervous, it was almost time to meet Eric Cartman, after I helped ms. Cartman she said I could go watch television since there wasn't much for me to actually do so I did so, I ended up watching the funny canadian show that I saw the first time I walked in, it was so stupid that it was actually funny?...