𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 :

(Y/N) POV:

"We finally made it! It's pretty here, isn't it Y/N?" Kenny spoke, I was still shooken up from knowing Craigs here too, I felt my eyebrows furrowing but tried to calm myself so I don't look nervous or something, "Y-yeah, it's really nice here, I can't wait to see what it looks in spring though." I said softly with a small smile, he smiled back and we looked in eachothers eyes for a few moments before- "OW!" I yelled while bucking from the sudden impact of a cold substance contacting my head, a snowball!

I turned my head to see Eric snickering with a newly made snowball in his hand, a evil grin formed on my face, "Oh it's on lard ass!" ...

We continued to throw snowballs, later on we teamed up and played something warlike, I was a princess and two 'kingdoms' were fighting for me, Stan and Eric as a team, Kenny and Kyle as a team, hours has passed without us barely noticing it was time to head home.

-when theyre home ig-

We all entered the house and I just stood there. I was watching them to see what they would do next, I overheard Eric earlier talking about his friends sleeping over, I don't know if he asked mother yet, I wonder where she was, it didnt look like she was here, was she working? Did she even work? "Eric, do you know where mother is?" I asked hesitating with the word 'mothers' , "She's probably screwing some lonesome elder skeeze
" Kenny muffled next to me, how dare he speak of my mother that way? " Ay! Don't talk about my mother like that! " I spat angrily, Eric looked like he was about to explode, "Oh Y/N, if only you knew.." Kenny spoke, putting a hand on my shoulder, what's he talking about? "Ya bitches wanna give play some Mortal Kombat? I bet I can kick all your sorry asses." Eric said interrupting the conversation, "Pfft yeah sure fat ass, I'd like to see you try!" Kyle challenged, I'm guessing Kyles the competitive type, I giggled thinking this. Eric turned around and walked upstairs.