𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 :

(Y/N) POV:

It felt like hours of them bickering when it was literally only a few minutes, I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at them, two bickering boys and three by standers, including me I guess. I thought of something to say to distract them from this boring argument, "Who's Butters?" I asked waiting for a response, they all turned their heads to me, "Well my sweet (Y/N), Butters is the worst kid in our school, he's such a gay f-" "Oh shut up Cartman! What did Butters even do to you??" they were going at it again, oh boy.

"Please you're acting like an old married couple." I chuckled out with a smile, Kenny muffled a small giggle as well and Stan had on a grin, "An old marri.. WHAT NO WAY!" Eric said whining, gosh that was annoying, can't believe I had to live with this, "Are you going to school on monday too?" asked Stan, changing the subject, "Perhaps, I dont know, mrs Cartman hasn't signed me up for school yet." I said thinking while spitting my answer.

He nodded and looked away, "Well (Y/N), the day you go to school I'd happily volunteer to be your guide." Kyle said with a welcoming smile, "Thank you Kyle, thats really sweet of you." Kyle seemed nice, I could already see what a good person he was, "Kyle stop hitting on my sister, she's not interested in day walkers!" Eric shouted, how rich, a boy liking me? That's funny.. I actually noticed how quiet Kenny was, like he rarely even talked, he just sat there, observing everything without making a sound. I kind of related to that, being a wall flower in a way. "Hey you're Kenny right? You seem quiet." I said attempting to start a conversation, I knew this was a dumb way to start it but I really wanted to talk to him, "Hmm yes that's me~" he said with a wide grin that was sided on his face, "Just the looks of your pretty face has left me speechless, darling" he purred, I spurred internally, this was so dumb and cheesy yet it made me want to squirm, "Well that's flattering! Mm, you really think I'm pretty?" I coed, being complimented was such a lovely feeling I could get, "The prettiest little bird I've ever laid my wondering eyes on," He started, at this point I could see the boys noticed us, it didnt matter at the moment, I wanted to know what Kenny was about to say, "If someone ever told you otherwise they should go get a appointment for glasses~" he smirked again, oh lord, "Kenny that's enough! He tells that to all his whores!" Kenny's smirk disappeared in a second, he gave a 'really?' and a 'yeah okay' type of face, "(Y/N) are you okay? Your face is all red! Has the weather made you sick???" Kyle asked worried, "No, I'm fine Kyle!" I said embarrassed, I was definitely not sick... just flustered.