𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 :

Being with Kenny was amazing. He was kind and gentle, he was exactly nothing like the girls said he was. At least, that's not what I saw.

Thoughts raced through my mind as I still couldn't believe that Kenny was mine . I've done nothing wonderful for him to be mine yet here he is, and I couldn't help but feel a bit surprised.

Of course Kenny and I never told Cartman because, he would simply lose his balls, and I'm sure Kenny didn't want that at all. Mom did know actually, she was our number one supporter, she let Kenny come over for dinner and breakfast which did make Eric a bit suspicious of what was going on.

Yet, his dumbass never seemed to realize, as he was yelling as Kyle, Kenny and I aould steal a kiss or take it as a chance to tell each other sweet nothings.

The one thing Kenny and I were most passionate and excited for was our future. We had planned to one day have a apartment of our own, eventually a house and many little Kenny's running around. That was quite ideal for us.

So this was where we had to go from, Just two dumb kids in a small town trying to make our lives less miserable with one another. Perhaps this was all we ever needed.

༺♡༻

A/N : Idk sorry if this ending sucks ass 💀 uh if u want a second book u can ask ?? I'm just so glad to finally finish this damn book. Uh, maybe you can suggest a book you'd like me to make in the future? Anyways. Follow me and check out my other books, thank you, this is the end !!