𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 :

(Y/N) POV:

After that encounter the room went silent. No fighting nor talking, dead silence, it was extremely awkward. Occasionally Eric and Kyle sent eachother glances but that was all, Stan seemed like he was half asleep and Kenny sat there staring at the floor. This was extremely boring and so disappointing, "What do you guys do for fun around here?" I asked breaking the silence, I couldn't bare it any longer, Eric smiled and thought for a second, "Y/N, can you ice skate?" He asked, I loved ice skating, it was seen as a art in my eyes, people doing flawless tricks on solid ice looking effortless and graceful, "Of course I can ice skate, what kind of kid that lives in a area where it constantly snows doesn't participate in ice skating?!" I replied with a playful tone, "Well she has a point." Kyle said agreeing to my statement, "Well Y/N, do you have any ice skates with you? If so we can always go skating," Eric said calmly, he can ice skate? I'd pay to see that, hes so fat he'd break the ice and sink in the water like some anker, "Oh, I'm afraid I don't have any iceskates on me." I said disappointed, I would've loved to join them but I never really owned ice skates.

"I see," Eric started, he looked rather disappointed too, "there's another fun idea we can do then, we can go down the park and throw some snow balls!" he said excited, he stood up and shoved the huge piece of paper that had his plan, or like Kyle calls them his 'schemes', into his closet, he ran out the room and everyone slowly stood up and I did the same, I guess we were going to the park.

When we were all down stairs everyone went out the front door with a smile painted on their faces, "Have fun kids, and do stay safe please!" mrs Cartman yelled from the kitchen, Eric waited behind so he could walk out with me, "Don't you have a coat, Y/N?" Kenny asked before walking out, I realized they all were wearing coats, "No, I don't have one but it's fine" I said with a small smile, it wasn't fine, I was freezing my tits off, "Alright if you say so, N/N." He said shrugging while walking outside, N/N? heh, Eric walked out after that, I was kind off disappointed that he didnt offer me something, some brother I have.

-at the park-

Once we arrived I took in the view, trees, ground, plants and benches were covered in snow, there was some flowers sticking out here and there which was pretty, the park was called starks pond, at the pond it was seen that there was kids looking our age skating around, I don't know if my eyes deceived me but I saw Craig there too, I quickly looked away to not be seen by him..