𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 :

Y/N POV:

My eyes flickered open, adjusting to the sudden daylight of the early morning, how long was I asleep? I looked around to a familiar room, mother's room, I was tucked into the covers, Kenny's parka still zipped tight. I must've passed out yesterday..

I stood up slowly and stretched a bit, I quickly made the bed and brushed my hair with my fingers so it wouldn't look that messy. I walked out the room and shut the door, making my way downstairs, when I got there I couldn't help but smile, the four boys were all sound asleep, all of them holding hands. It was so precious, too bad I didnt have a camera... Silently I tiptoed to the kitchen and looked at the kitchen's clock, 8:21 am. I guess I should make breakfast, with that I grabbed eggs from the fridge, milk and butter, at the cabinet I grabbed bread, pepper, salt, 5 plates, a pan and a plastic lunch box without a lid, was going to make french toast!!

...

As I flipped my last French toast in the pan, arms wrapped around my waist, naturally I squirmed and yelled briefly, the person chuckled lightly, wait a minute... It's Kenny!! "K-Kenny?!" I asked shocked, he then rested his chin on my shoulder, "Mornin' princess, what are you making?" "P-princess? I'm making french toast, freckles." he just sort of hummed as a reply, lord. I turned the stove off and placed the bread into one of the plates, then I tried to turn around, but he was kinda blocking me from doing so, "Hey Ken?" "Mhm?" "Can you please go wake the others up?" he went silent for a second before inhaling loudly and releasing me, good distraction Y/N. I quickly decked the table, putting the plates, butter, jam, etc. Then I turned on the kettle and took out 5 cups, starting to make coffee. Soon after I heard groans and yawns escaping the living room, here we go, "I can't believe that dumb jew touched me in my sleep! For all I know he could've raped me!!" "Oh shut the hell up, Cartman! Who would want to have sex with a fat fuck like you anyways? You'd kill them instantly!" Eric and Kyle were arguing, THIS EARLY. They also have entered the kithen by now, Kenny waltz himself over to my side, "Come on guys not now, it's too early for this." Stan said pinching his brow, I cleared my throat and they all looked my way, "I made breakfast for you guys, and coffee, please sit the fuck down." I said with a smile, Kyle and Eric gave eachother glares before picking spots, Stan just quietly did the same, I sat down and Kenny too. "So what happened last night? Did you guys stay up late?" I asked, "We were halfway in the movie, the best part was coming up but you were asleep.." Kyle said taking a bite our of his food, "I really think you would've liked that film, Y/N, it's one of my favorites, too bad you fell asleep." Stan said quietly, "I didn't mean to fall asleep" I said with a smile, "What was it like sleeping in moms bed?" Eric questioned, mouth stuffed, "It was very comfortable and warm!" I said beamingly, Kenny was oddly quiet, though he scarved his food down like a pig, "I can't believe tomorrow is Sunday! That means we all have to go to church, I don't get why adults like church so much." Stan ranted, "I wonder if I would get to go too." I said, more to myself, "Probably since you're in my family now, dumb ass." Eric replied, I just laughed as a response, "I'm going upstairs to go shower." I said while standing up, "Can I come with?" Kenny said with a smirk, wiggling his eyebrows, I rolled my eyes, "Not today." I replied and walked upstairs, an aggravated Eric could be heard screaming but I blocked the sound, I grabbed my bag from Eric's room, I opened his closet for clothes too, I'm his sister after all, sure he won't mind! I picked a oversized sweater (oversized because of his weight) .

...

I came down stairs to see them all playing videogames again, good molded cheese, for real? I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to clean up again, what day was it again? Oh yeah Saturday! I would probably have to go to school on Monday, I'm sure mom will figure something out... I just ran out of things to do, er what now? At the orphanage there was always things to do but now what? I already cleaned up and shit, urgh. I walked into the living room again, seemed like it was Kenny and Kyle's turns with the controllers, I sat on the ground again, staring at the TV, this was extremely boring.. I couldn't stand still, I had to do something! But I guess I'll just suffer in silence until these four deside to do something.

(A/N: I love reading y'alls comments, even if I'm too awkward to reply, I really appreciate them!! haha now follow my Instagram late- nighters; @/ squishy.butterfly_eggs )