𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 :

It was really weird knowing I had a brother I never even knew existed, and he's my twin too? I looked around me and up to the lady in front of me, "May I come in?" she gasped and moved out of the way for me to come in, "Of course dear!" when I stepped in she closed the door, the television was turned on with what seems a candian show playing, there was a bag of chips called 'cheesy poofs' on the couch, it didn't look empty, "Are you, hungry dear?" My 'mother' said interrupting my observations.

I thought for a second, "Actually I am!" I smiled and giggled slightly, she nodded and headed to the kitchen and I followed behind, "Do you want to take off your bag dear? You cant carry it everywhere," She said looking at my bag, "O-oh, Where can I put it?" I asked awkwardly, "In Erics room dear, it's upstairs, He's at school now so don't worry about bumping into him!" I nodded and started to hesitantly walk out of the kitchen and now stood in the living room.

I looked around and saw a staircase and walked on the steps and came by a hallway, there were what looks like three rooms, she didn't say which room was specifically his, I decided to check the first door and opened it slowly and peeked inside, It smelt like... food? There were posters on that read 'Who is the coon?' and there were toys everywhere, I guess this was his room. I stepped in and put my bag next to the entrance and quickly, I rushed down the stairs and when I got to the bottom I walked slowly to the kitchen, a delightful scent was coming from there.

A/N:: Thankyou for reading my story! If you enjoy it you might as well give a vote and leave a comment, please, and thank you!!