𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 :

(Y/N) POV:

I was sitting on the couch watching this ridiculously funny canadian show, Terence & Phillip. I could hear faint footsteps from outside since I was already sitting close to the entrance door. . . It burst open and the sunlight caught me off guard, as my eyes were adjusting I could see a big blob blocking the entrance, it was bright red, it shouted, "MEMM IM HO-" he cut himself off, I looked at him, observing his features, he was chubby with a double chin, he had light-ish brunette hair and his expression was angry, I squinted my eyes to get a better view and I saw his eyes. . . heterochromic. . . This must be that eric guy. I could feel my face heat up in embarrassment, I mean I was sitting in HIS house so what could he be thinking? Just in time like magic mrs. Cartman stepped in, thank hamster guts, "Eric my poopsiekins! you're back from school!" she exclaimed, I held in a snicker from that nickname she gave him, hope she doesn't call me that!

After he glared at me angrily someone behind him shove him out of his agonizing glare, "OW! Kinney what the hell-" Eric exclaimed, ("Stop blocking the way and zoning out Cartman!") a muffled voice said when Eric was pushed he landed in the house and I could see by the entrance there were more children standing there, what the heck? My cheeks heated up from being around so many males, I was so used to being near a lot of girls. . . "Come on kids! Don't just stand there come in! I think I still have some leftover pancakes?" mrs. Cartman muttered the last part questioning herself, she gestured to the kids to follow her while I sat there awkwardly feeling out of place, this was going to be a long day.

After they were out of sight and likely sitting by the dining room in the kitchen I sat on the couch completely feeling wrong, a few minutes later mrs. Cartman stepped in the living room again with a tiny small on her face, "Come on dear, come meet Eric and his friends!" I mentally panicked, SHE WANTS ME TO WHAT??? Even tho I was mentally ripping my hair out I gave a polite smile and stood up, I stroked my arm gently attempting to relax, I walked up to mrs. Cartman and she led me to the dining table, " (Y/N) say hello to everyone!" she spoke happily, I silently gulped and opened my mouth slightly, "Hi, I'm (Y/N) and. . . I'm very pleased to meet you?" UGH, that was not how I wanted it to come out! "Yeah okay, mom why are they here?" he said looking in my direction then at his mother, I didn't want to look at anyone else sitting at the table. . . I already made a fool of myself. . .