𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨 :

"Good morning, guys!" I said with a kind smile, "Morning, Y/N!" they all said in unison.

I hate school. The schedules, kids, teachers. . . It was shit, highschool is even worse. You're just another teenage vessel to pick on, nothing special at all.

The hallways were crowded, everyone scrambling to get there shit together and get to their class, at this point I have lost Eric and his friends along the way. I founf myself lost until something bumped me - someone.

I turned around to meet face to face with a blond headed boy, he had coffee stains on his clothes and mouth, hell his shirt wasn't even buttoned correctly! He twitched and made a noise every few seconds. I felt bad and felt my brows furrow, "A-Ack! Shit. . . I'm so sorry!" he yelled, you could tell he felt bad since he was trembling worse then the first few seconds I saw him, "It's okay, don't worry about it." I smiled lightly, he tried his best to smile back,

"I'm Y/N," I said extending my hand, he looked down at it, as if contemplating to take it or not. The decision seemed to make him more anxious, "I won't bite I promise." I softly spoke, he flicked slightly, not expecting me to talk again. Eventually he grabbed my hand gently and tried his best to shake it as stable as possible.

"I-I'm Tweek. . . Argh. . . Sorry I bumped into you!" he spoke, his voice rough, I shook my head to show him that I did not mind nor care. Just then the bell rang, startling us both, "AAARGH" he yelled, making me flinch myself. I quickly gathered my books and walked along his side, "Are you perhaps going to chemistry?" I asked, hoping he'd say yes, "Yes, I am!" he said calmer as before, "Mind showing me? I don't know where a lot of the classes are." I explained, he subtly nodded.

As we walked along the halls a figure popped next to him, causing him to jump but calm instantly, "C-Craig! This is Y/N!" Tweek said, the person next to him just hummed, peaking over. My eyes widened, I recognize this guy! He's the one who gave me directions to Eric's house. . . "Hey! It's you!" I said in surprise, he looked over, unamused. "Yeah, it's me. Who are you?" he asked, seeming not entirely interested, "I'm Y/N Cartman, you helped me get to Eric's house? I'm his sister." I spoke, Tweek gasped softly, "Oh." was all he said.

"You're related to Cartman!" Tweek questioned, accidentally making it come out rather as a yell. I laughed as we stopped at the entrance of the class, "Yeah."

Lunch rolled around, I walked into the lunchroom and skimmed the tables. My eyes landed on the girls table, the same girls I saw last night. All chattering together. My eyes lingered on them before setting on another table; Tweek, Craig, Clyde and some other kids sat together, I smiled to myself.

"Y/N! Y/N, my love!" I mentally face palmed, my cheeks burned red in embarrassment, Kenny came running towards me, hand extended. I looked down before grabbing his hand, letting him drag me wherever. "Kenny, why did you. . ." My voice cracked, I was so embarrassed. "Why did you yell that in front of everyone. . . " I softly questioned, feeling some kids eyes burning into my skull. He shrugged and dragged me to the cafeteria.

The lunch lady looked at us with a frown, "What are you getting Kenny?" I asked, maybe I'll get what he's having, "Oh um. . . I don't have any lunch money with me today. " he replied, looking down. I squeezed his hand, "We can share!"

"Hurry up you two! I have other things to do. . ." The lunch lady croaked.

"And that's why I think vegan options should be banned! Let men be men, REAL MEN EAT MEAT." Eric emphasized, ending his pointless speech. I'm honestly embarrassed to even be related to him. Kenny and I sat together, sharing our lunch, I suddenly stopped once I felt something on my leg. I looked down and saw Kenny's hand resting on my thigh, rubbing it up and down. My face darkened and I looked away, hiding my red face.

I like highschool.