𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 :

Y/N POV:

The blond headed boy smiled my way as I looked at the house again, what was about to happen? Raisins? Girls playing... their own game? What?? Kenny's grip tightened, "Kenny what's going on?" I asked softly, he looked my way, "I'm not sure, by the looks of it, there's going to be a war." His expression was deadpanned, he sounded serious although he talked in a parka that muffled his speech, I just nodded in response. What did he mean by a war? It sounded so silly, I continued to stare down at the pavement while waiting for the others to finish up.

After a few moments it became silent, no one was talking or in Eric's case, yelling. I looked up and saw Eric walking towards us, "Come on, we have to gather all the boys, if it's a war those bitches want, that's what they'll get!" everyone went silent, "What about Y/N?" Kenny started, "She doesn't even know the girls, so I wouldn't worry about that." Eric spat as he rolled his eyes...

-back at the Cartman residence-

When we walked into our house Eric slammed the door shut, obviously this startled me and tge other three boys. Eric menacingly turned our way, his expression unrecognizable, I gulped at the sight. "Y/N." he sternly said, I kept my eyes on him, not daring to move, "Whatever you do, do not make friends with any of the girls on Monday. Don't even go outside the house today! I cannot have my sister teaming up with those. . . Those sluts! " he yelled aggressively, I winched as my eyes widened.

His glare softened once he began to walk away, heading for the kitchen, Kenny's squeezed my hand, as if asking if I was okay. I nodded slightly, soon everyone went back to their own things.

It was only 12:44 PM. I couldn't sleep, something in my head kept me awake, I have looked over the ceiling for so long, this is bad. I have my first day of fucking school tomorrow!

I glanced outside of the window, I was laying on a mattress in Erics room, right next to the very window I looked out of.

My eyes widened as I flinced once a tiny pebble hit the glass, I ignored it. But it happened again, at this I furrowed my brows and got up, silently making my way to the window. Desperately not wantingbto wake Eric up.

I was surprised to see a small group of girls outside, all of them looking up. They smiled as I nervously smiled back.  Didn't Eric say I should stay away from them?

Eric isn't the boss of me.

I waved at them from above, they doing the same. A girl in the front center motioned that I should climb down, she had black hair and light brown eyes. Wearing pajamas with cute flower patterns. I nodded.

This wasn't my first time climbing down a tall building through a window, how hard could this be? I huffed as i slowly dragged the window open, trying to be as quiet as I can. I'm so glad Eric is such a heavy sleeper. Once my feet got out, and my whole upper body I shut the window again, wondering how I'd get back in once I'm done with these girls. I started climbing carefully, eventually landing my feet on the ground.

So I stood infront of all the girls, they eyed me up and down, one even pulling out a flash light to see me better. She inched closer to shine the light in my eyes, I winched, "What's your problem!" I said agitated, I didn't mean to be rude but why would you flash light in my eyes?!

"Oh sorry!" she apologized, turning it off. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked politely as I looked over all their faces, "You're Y/N Cartman, correct?" the black haired girl asked, a polite smile plastered on her face, "Yes that's correct, who are you?" I asked with furrowed brows, "Perfect! I'm Wendy Testaburger," she said as she pointed to herself, "That's Bebe Stevens," she said pointing to the girl with the flashlight, Bebe sheepishly grinned, "That's Heidi Turner," she gestured towards a small girl with dirty brown hair, "Annie Knits," pointing to a curly blonde girl, "And Red Tucker!" she finished, I smiled at all of them.

"Nice to meet you all!" I said, they all seemed nice. "So. Let's get to business." she said with a smirk, "But not here, follow us, newbie." she said softly, taking my hand in her own as we started walking away from the house, I said nothing. Just curious to see how this will go. . .