𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 :

(Y/N) POV:

"Can I help you, dear?" a soft voice asked, the woman who opened the door was busy cleaning a plate with a cloth, she seemed focused on it and didn't lookup. What if she's my mother? "Is this the Cartman's house?" I asked curiously tilting my head slightly, she looked up and her eyes widened, "Can it be? What's your name dear?" she asked, she looked desperate yet excited, "I'm (Y/N) Cartman ma'am." I replied the woman's eyes started to tear up, "I thought id never see you again, I'm so sorry for leaving you-" she choked on her words and she pulled me in a big warm hug.

"Are you. . .are you my mother?" I asked hesitantly slowly wrapping my hand around her waist to hug her back, "Yes! Yes, I'm your mother!!" she spat out quickly hugging me tighter, ". .Letting you go was the biggest mistake I've ever made! Tell me dear, how did you find me?" she said letting go of me in the hug and i began to speak, "It took a while to gather information of where to find you, I got some information files from my orphanage and so. ." She looked at me and smiled brightly, she then noticed my backpack, "Is that all you have dear?" "Yes, I don't have many belongings" I replied shyly looking down to my dirty sneakers, "Oh you need a room! I'm sure Eric wouldn't mind sharing!" She said clapping her hands together. . .

Eric?... Who's that, might it be that fatass that jerk mentioned?...

"Who's Eric?" I asked tilting my head sligtly, "Well he's your twin brother dear!" She said, beamingly ... I have a brother?