𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 :

Kenny POV:

I was casually waiting my turn on the controller, my thoughts were the only thing keeping me entertained at this point, I wonder where Y/N was, she was probably upstairs. She acted pretty motherly today, which was kind of weird but I guess I didn't mind too much, she was extremely quiet too, only talked when necessary, I guess we had that in common quite a bit... I snapped myself out of my thoughts, since it was getting boring and I focused on the Tv once again, Eric was such a lucky bastard.

*Thump Thump* Slowly I turned my head to where I heard soft footsteps walking down the stairs, Y/N. She was wearing a nightgown, her legs were exposed; well from the knee down, her shoulders were out and her neck, collarbone fully exposed, good name of Kurt Cobain, she was flaming hot! I wanted to attack her with little bites and ki-, "Y/N what are you wearing?" Eric's voice rang behind me, "Clothes to sleep in...?" She responded quietly, "Y/N, everyone is staring at you. Can't you wear something... less revealing?"

Y/N POV:

Less revealing? This wasn't even revealing! What did he even expect me to sleep in?? I mean maybe it was weird infront of boys but why? Isn't that a little stereotypical? Boys will be boys my ass! "Why?" I asked crossing my arms, "Well it's... it's a cold night..." Eric trailed on, fair argument, I'll play along, "Do you have a hoodie or something I can wear then?" I asked raising a brow, "We-" "You can wear my parka, Y/N." Kenny cut Eric off, he said that so calmly wtf, I blushed a bit, "I... R-really??" seriously Y/N? That's all you could spit out? He stood up and walked over, stopped in front of me and unzipped his parka, revealing a black band t-shirt of the iconic band, Guns and roses, the shirt was layered with a long sleeved one undunderneat. He handed me the parka with a lopsided smile, "Thanks Kenny.." I said with a small smile, gently taking it from his grasp, I leaned closer and pecked his cheek, "Y/N what the fuck." Eric said staring, "How long are you guys planning to stay up?" I asked ignoring his statement, I swiftly slipped into the parka, it smelt like ashes and cheap cologne, "I think we can watch a movie then maybe go to sleep after that." Stan answered, "Alright." I said softly, "Y/N, you're not sleeping with us on that mattress." Eric stated sternly, "Why not? Because I'm a girl and I don't have a ding dong like you four do?" I replied, I wasn't really offended but just pretended to be so I could figure out quicker what he means, "No, well yes, I mean, if you sleep with us I don't want you to get groped by Kenny or catch any jew germs." He said while standing up from the couch to his console, "Jew germs? What the fuck, Cartman, you're so fucking childish!" Kyle started, Eric just ignored him and continued doing what he was doing, "I agree with Cartman, Y/N, what if we accidentally hurt you or erm something... awkward happens?.." Stam said forcing himself in the conversation, poor guys never apart of anything, "I'm scared Cartman will roll over and squish you like a pancake." Kenny said, he didn't even argue when Cartman said he could potentially grope me, "Shut up Kenny! You're so poor your mom can't even pay attention!" he said briefly looking up and going back to his thing.

"Where will I sleep then?" I asked while putting my hands into the parka's pockets, I could feel there's something in there, "In moms room of course, after all she's not here and you've been acting like the mom of the house." he said finishing up, "Fair. When will she come back though?" I asked while looking down at my feet, "Probably midday tomorrow or Sunday." he replied while standing up, turns out he's been setting up the movie plan they had, inserting the dvd in his console, "Okay then." I said never minded, I glanced at Kenny for a second, he stood next to me, after grabbing a thin blanket near the mattress, I made my way to the couch where everyone was sitting and I sat on the ground, since Kyle, Eric and Stan was already on it, Kenny followed behind and sat next to me.

Some time passed and the movie was still going, just where you thought it would end, nope!! At this point me and Kenny both sat next to each, cuddled up and wrapped in the blanket, he had his arm around me and my head was already resting on his shoulder. I could feel my eyes falling shut, after that everything went black.