𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 :

Eric Cartman's POV:

Class sucked balls, the teacher's voice echoed in the room and it was totally lame, all I wanted to do it get out of here. For the whole period, I was drawing Kyle in different situations involving Butters and Stan, they were all drawn naked, I was quite the artist if I say so myself, heck it was the best in everything these lamers were just too dumb to realize my oozing potential, drawing Kyle after a while got really boring so I started taking in my surroundings, Craig's desk was empty, I didn't realize that till now, he probably got in trouble or something and was temporarily expelled, Kenny was asleep, probably didn't get any sleep since he has all those jobs to do, Butters was playing with what looked like a paper made butterfly, gay what are we pre-schoolers? Pfft no get it in your head were in tenth grade! Observing everyone was boring so I looked around and found myself staring at the classrooms clock, it was 13:35, which meant there was 10 minuted or so until the bell rang, I couldn't wait, I invited Kyle, Kenny, and Stan to come play video games with me after school, this was gonna be sweet.

The bell rang it actually did! The weekend is ours!! I packed up my stuff as quick as I could and rushed to the locker to grab my shit and walked out of the school's entrance like the true champion I was, nothing was going to stop me now! I caught up with the guys and we started walking to my house together, I heard them talking about something but I didn't really listen, I felt off for some reason. . .

"Hey, fatass! You've been real quiet lately, whats wrong Wendy kicked your ass again or something?" Kyle asked laughing, "I'm not fat I'm big-boned, you dirty jew!" I spat keeping up the ongoing facade I had all these years. . . We finally stopped at my house and I opened the door, "MEM, I'm ho-" I stopped in mid-sentence when I saw a pretty-ish looking girl sitting on OUR couch in MY house, who is she and why is she sitting there as if it's her house? lame.