𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 :

(Y/N) POV:

"Oh, sweetie! You won't believe it, er it is hard to believe," mrs. Cartman stopped looking to the ground with her hand near her chin she laughed nervously, "You see this is your sister, she is going to live here too now of course... I do hope you two will get along." the four boys at the table were all completely stunned, I beamed a small yet noticeable grin, "SINCE WHEN DO I HAVE A FUCKING SISTER MEM, WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME!?" he screamed enraged, pff.

"Well, she does kind of look like you... especially her eyes." a boy spoke I assumed was Eric's friend, the boy wore a green hat with flaps and an orange jacket, he had green eyes and faint freckles I could see a few strains of red hair poking out his hat, "Well hun it's a long story ill tell you later okay?" mrs. Catman spoke softly picking up the now empty plates from the dining table, "Why don't you all go upstairs and introduce (Y/N) to your friends? I'm sure she'd like that." she said walking to the sink to wash dishes, I awkwardly stroked my arm. I could feel all of their eyes on me, ("Even though you're Cartman's 'sister' you're actually kinda cute.") a muffled voice said, I recognized it, it was the same voice that yelled at Eric earlier, I looked up to the person who said it with a flustered face, a kid with a thick orange parka stared at me, he had blue eyes and what seemed like freckles, I was unable to see his mouth though, he had blonde hair poking out so I could only assume the obvious. he was blonde. It seemed he was smirking underneath his parka waiting for a response, "Shut up Kinney that's my sister!" Eric exclaimed gently hitting the kid's head, "Arent you all gonna introduce yourselves? I'm not just for staring you know." I said getting sudden confidence out of nowhere, they all continued to stare, "Well?" I asked impatiently.

"Where are my manners! I'm Kyle, Kyle Broflovski!" the redhead said shaking his head, he then hit another guy on the shoulder who sat next to him, "O-oh, I'm uhh Stan Marsh?" He spat confused, he looked really dazed, He was actually kind of cute... He wore a blue hat with a red puffball on top and black hair poking out, he owned dark blue eyes and stuff... "I'm Kenny Mccormick, but you can call me yours," the thick parka said winking, damn what a flirt, I placed my hand on my mouth in embarrassment, "Oh-ho-ho best for last! I'm Eric-" "-Cartman." I interrupted him smiling, he looked at me like he was irritated, I'm (Y/N) Cartman, the best Cartman to ever live!" I said silently snickering whilst I held a grin, Eric huffed in annoyance, "Come on guys let's go upstairs." he said before getting up.