𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 :

Y/N POV :

They took me nearby a park. A simple park, a little to the side it had a side for toddlers to play, a pretend ship and shit.

Okay, chatting in a park late at night isn't that concerning, right? Their girls after all.

Highschool girls.

They halted in front of the three selections of bathrooms. Girls, Boys and Cissies. Bebe opened the girls bathroom door, leading us all inside. It wasn't what I expected at all, instead of sinks and bathroom stalls with toilets, it was large tables by each side with each a pair of chairs. A huge table at the center. The room was pink and stereotypically girly, not that I minded.

The group of girls started each sitting by their chairs, Wendy leading me to my own, a flood of.girls entered the doorway . Each sitting at the empty spots, I watched in anticipation.

Eventually every seat was filled, Wendy sitting at the center.

I sat quietly on my seat. Taking in the unusual view, all the girl's eyes were on me as if I was a organism from another planet. I cleared my throat, pretending not to notice.

Wendy slammed a pink wooden hammer across her table, getting everyone's attention, "Good evening, girls!" she spoke loud and clear, "Evening, Wendy!" they all said loudly together, catching me by surprise. "As some of you noticed, we have a special guest! The Eric Cartman's sister!! Y/N Cartman." she said, looking over at me, suddenly every single girl in that room's eyes was on me. I wanted to disappear as I looked at their facial expressions, some littered with disgust, some confusion and some even fear.

"Now girls. I know what you're all thinking but look, Y/N can be a big advantage for us. Not like we're using her, no no!" Wendy chimed from her seat, everyones eyes on her once again, a few lingering on me, yet they all listened to her intently. "Y/N. . . We have. . . A offer, in exchange for your help." Wendy started, looking at me in all seriousness, I stared in interest, "How about you be a spy for us? Yknow, we have this whole rivalry with the boys now and you'll be perfect to help us out! You're close to them after all?" this sparked my interest, I slightly leaned foward on my desk, staring at her, "What do I get in return?" I asked with a smug smile.

"Well, there's rumors going around about you having a thing for Kenny!" she beamed, no way. That couldn't be? I haven't even began school yet! My brow lifted up as I implied for her to continue, "We all know a little something something about that man. We can easily get you two on a date." she smiled, I tried hard not to roll my eyes. Was she really bribing me with a stupid date with some dumb boy? I could easily get a date with him by myself.

My lips curled into a menacing smile as I stood up, "I'm sorry, Wendz. Your offer just won't cut." I spoke clearly as I started to march for the exit, slow enough to hear everyone's chatter and Wendy shifting in her seat. "Wait! Y/N, please!" Wendy shrieked, I turned around sublty as I looked into her eyes, "T-theres' another offer!" . . .