𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧 :

authors note: pff I just realized how cringey the last part was, lmao sorry

(Y/N) POV:

"Come on guys, let's go upstairs." Eric said whilst standing up, the other three got up as well and my eyes followed. I proceeded to stand up myself and follow from behind, they all went upstairs well obviously ugh I swear I'm so dumb someti- *thud*

I let out a small groan before noticing I bumped into someone, Eric's fatass must've stopped since he was at the front, "Sorry." I said before seeing who i bumped into, that mf Kenny, "It's okay sweet cheeks." he said winking, uh yo wtf- "Stop standing there Kenny Mcwhoredick get in here and stop trying to knock up my sister!" Eric growled. Kenny rolled his eyes and walked into the room and I followed behind again.

Eric went up to his closet and motioned for eveyone to sit down, everyone did so and sat somewhere on the floor, I sat beside the Kyle kid. Eric pulled out a giant piece of paper, well a bunch of other papers taped to it but you get the idea, "Dude I thought you said we were gonna play video games!" Kyle said aggravated, "It was all a trick to get you all here!" Eric said grinning, "I knew if i told you my true motives you wouldn't have came." pfft came, "Eric I swear if this is one of your other stupid schemes I'm leaving!" it was weird how the other two boys just sat there as if they were use to Kyle and Eric fighting, I'll pray for them, "This is different! You see," He layed down the map on the floor, the map was poorly drawn there was a picture of what looked like a blue blob with blonde hair and a sad facial expression, "That whiney bitch Butters-" "Dude you CAN'T be serious, what are you trying to do Cartman and you have the nerve to bring me into this?" " Shut up you interupting jersey jew," "Hey I told you not to call me that fatass!" I was bored out of my mind, the argueing just kind off faded in my head, I started thinking about stuff, stuff that happened recently, I found my mom no sight of my father though, I'll ask about that later... I found out I had a brother that doesn't seem that bad I guess, I met his friends they seem nice. I wondered what Kenny looked like underneath his parka? Did he like me? No, he's just really welcoming.