𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 :

I like highschool.

Chemistry class was okay, the teacher was polite and the kids seemed to cooperate with a teacher for once, well at least the girls. Since the new teacher was a 24 year old-not-so-bad looking teacher.

The bell rang and everyone scurried out, heading to the halls to grab books from their lockers. My locker was next to some kid called, Jimmy. Everyone seemed for like him and from what I've seen he's very funny, and so I started heading to my locker. While walking a arm draped over shoulder, rolling my eyes as I had already guessed who this is. "Hey, Kenny." I said, grinning while I looked to the side.

"Hey, N/N." "N/N? Where did that come from?" I asked, scrunching my face at the nickname. "Well. . . Yesterday I thought quite a lot about you, at one point my brain accidentally called you N/N." he explained, finger on his chin as he thought.

I laughed as I got out of his grip, since I made it to my locker. "What class for you have now?" "Geometry." "Cool. Me too, let's walk together."

SCHOOL IS OVERRRR.

This is great, of course it is. Everyone ran through the halls, pushing each other as they struggled to get out at the same time, a arm snaked around my waist and I grinned, walking out calmly with Kenny by my side, "Can I come hang out at yours?" Kenny asked with a pout, pleading silently with his stare. I nodded half heartedly, "Sure, why not?"

Kenny and I walked together quietly, enjoying each others presence, Eric was no where at sight - I wonder where he ran off to. Kennys arm retracted from my waist, holding my hand as we walked down the path leading to my house eventually.

He opened the door for me, giving a toothy smile before I had walked in, him following me inside, "Oh, Y/N, you're home! Why, hello there, Kenny." Liane smiled, walking out of kitchen entrance to see who came in, "Y/N, your brother said he had to go somewhere. Oh, I don't know, I'll make you two some food." she rambled while walking away.

Kenny and I shared a glance before we walked upstairs go Eric and I's room.

As soon as we placed our bags down we started to race downstairs, I giggled as I got to the counter mom was working at first. "Damn it." Kenny muttered with a grin, I nudged him before sitting down.

Mom then placed plates down in front of us as she hummed, pancakes. She made pancakes with syrup.

I looked over at Kenny as he gulped down his food,

I had a feeling. A feeling that everything will be alright.

I smiled at the thought as I picked up my own fork, letting it scratch against the plate as I picked up the food.

"So, how do you like school, Y/N?" Kenny questioned, his face directed at me and away from the stars.

He had suggested that we should head out at night time, laying on top of a blanket as our eyes gazed the stars.

"Really? You're asking me about school?" I scoffed, earning a playful grin from Kenny. I sat up some what, supporting myself on my arm as I looked over his face in the moonlight, his features were so visible yet masked from how dark the lighting was at this given moment.

I had only guessed it to be about 11 PM at this point, "Yes, I am asking you about school, darling. Do you like it?" I hummed at his response, looking upwards as my eyes took in the blissful sight of the nightly stars thrown across the sky. Every single one of them glistened, as if they were dancing, which is odd since stars are supposed to be dead or something . . .

"It's ok. I can't wait to graduate though, two more years, huh?" I spoke, a smile spread onto my lips, he huffed, lifting his head to the stars as well.

"What are you doing after school then? I hope you're not planning to forget me!" Kenny said in fake shock, dramatically gripping his chest as he slightly raised his voice near the end, I laughed into my hand before lightly punching his arm,

"Silly! I'll never forget you. You don't know how important you are to me . . . " I muttered the last sentence as my eyes drifted from the stars to the grass beneath us,

"I was thinking I could perhaps be. a doctor one day? It seems very promising." I said in thought, smiling at the thought.

Silence. He did not say anything, It icked me quite a bit so of course I couldn't help but look over to his face again, he stared at me longingly.

His eyes a bit wide as he had a small smile painted on his face, "If I . . . I don't know . . . Just maybe . . . Asked you to marry me one day . . . Would you say--"

"Yes, I would!" I said eagerly in excitement, I froze. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT I JUST DID THAT. I looked away flustered, my face became red and I could feel it, in attempt to hide it I placed my hands over my face as I smiled uncontrollably behind them.

"Really?" Kenny started, I could tell he was feeling smug about this just by the tone of his voice, "Then, I guess we'd have to be together first . . . " he quietly spoke, gently pulling my hands away from my face, I nervously laughed as he stared into my eyes, awaiting my answer.

"I . . . I guess so . . . " I replied softly, he smirked as he slowly leaned in, my lips parted as my eyes instinctively closed, soon feeling his warm lips onto my own. I smiled into the kiss and he did too. I was unbelievably happy.