𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 :

(Y/N) POV:

"Who's this fatass you keep talking about?" I asked still mildly confused, "You mean you don't know him? You both have the same surnames so you must be related?" he said with his brows furrowed, "I never met my family before so I wouldn't know!" I said soft-yet aggressive, "That's weird, but whatever I don't care. Follow me, I'll show you the Cartman residence. ." He said, he grabbed his coat and went out the doorway, he closed the door. He walked towards me and looked me in the eyes, "Now that I see you in the light, you do kind of look like you're related to that fatass. You both have the same color eyes." he spat with the same blank expression he keeps wearing.

What really? But I have a rare condition, heterochromia, if this 'fatass' has the same eye color as mine we are without a doubt related!

We started walking and I was still shocked by the statement he had made, "I can't believe it maybe they are my real family!" I blurt out without thinking, I clasp my mouth shut with my hands slightly embarrassed of blurting something out randomly, he just glanced over and focussed on the route again, he looked uninterested.

After walking, which felt like it was forever, we approached a greenhouse, it was covered in pure white snow, and on top of the roof sat. . .a cat? The gray cat stared into my soul, but then Craig snapped me out my trance, "This is Cartman's house. Can I leave now? You're taking up a big part of my afternoon." he said looking at me waiting for an answer,"Im sorry for wasting your time, thanks for helping me though!" I said trying to be nice. He flipped me off and started walking, I wanted to say something but stopped myself from doing so, I didn't want to make enemies this early.  I walked up to the greenhouse's door. . .

I knocked hesitantly and the door creaked open, a woman stood by the entrance,she had brunette hair and was wearing a blue blouse with red bottoms,"Can I help you dear?"