Chapter 30

Picture~~ Alex in her dress

Song~~ 'You Are The Reason' by Calum Scott featuring Leona Lewis

(I brought this song back for a reason, does anyone remember which scene this song was in?)
******************************

Few Months Later

Brody POV

I’m standing in front of the wooden framed floor length mirror we have hanging in our bedroom. It’s taking every ounce of strength in my body to keep my breakfast and lunch in my stomach, hopefully I’ll be able to eat dinner soon as well. 

I’ve never been so nervous in my life! Aside from the day I asked the love of my life to be my girlfriend, of course. Today is a big day and what happens tonight could change my life forever. I’m dressed in a sharp, pressed black suit and ready for the Spring Collection at the school gallery tonight. 

I have a special dinner planned with My Angel just before and the buyer from the Winter Collection will be there again. This could be a career make or break night for me, all things considering. He loved my portfolio from a few months ago and I’ve created more breathtaking images since then.

I’m trying to adjust my tie and suit one last time just as the love of my life walks in, knocking what breath I had left out of my lungs. I place a hand over my heart for dramatic effect as I turn around. 

“Your beauty will always surprise me! I will be the luckiest man at the gallery tonight, Angel.” I whisper against her lips just before taking her bottom lip gently between my teeth then pulling back lightly. 

She’s wearing a light brown silk floor length dress that’s covered in a silver floral lace. There’s a matching floral silver shawl wrapped around her delicate soft tanned shoulders. She has just enough makeup on which is perfect as usual and her hair is a different kind of curly tonight. 

“I love it!” I beam at her while I run a hand through it then bring her back in for another passionate kiss. 

“Mmm...do we have to go? Can’t we just stay home..in bed..naked.” I whisper seductively against her sweet spot then kiss softly as my hands roam her body. 

“Mmm..as tempting as that sounds you have a big night ahead of you.” She moans out as I continue to kiss down her neck then across her collar bone again.

“Are you sure?” I smirk as she tilts her head back to give me better access so I slip a hand under the slit in her dress.

“Oh God, maybe 5 minutes.” She moans again letting my fingers explore a little deeper when she lifts her leg up around my waist.

“Nope, sorry! Don’t wanna mess up this pretty hair,” I twirl a piece of her hair, staring into her bright green eyes that are on fire with desire.

“..drop dead gorgeous dress..” I smack her ass really hard then grab it to pull her closer to me so she can feel how much I want her. 

“And this perfect makeup on your exotically beautiful face.” I finish with a gentle graze across her cheek with the back of my hand earning another moan.

“What are you doing to me, Brody Kovich?” She whispers lightly as her eyes flutter back open to meet mine. 

“Hopefully making you fall as madly in love with me as I’ve fallen for you, Alexandria Lilian Hart of Havendale.” Her bright smile and sudden warm tingle of her lips on mine let me know she is, in fact, falling as hard for me as I have for her.