Chapter 25

Gif of Alex/Jake, Jamie/Britney & Brody...

So when I first started this story I didn't plan on putting pictures with the faces then it just kinda happened for the main characters then I suddenly realize Jake is a main character so I found a pic to give you an image to put with the name.

Song~ 'Come Get Her' by Rae Sremmurd (a cop that came into a restaurant I worked at once told me this song reminded them of me lol I said 'alright then....' *oddly looks side to side* then smiles at her awkwardly.)
******************************

"Please, at least come to bed and sleep on it. There's no reason for this, babe." Jamie pleads with Britney but she just ignores him and slams the front door on her way out.

Jake, Brody and I are all sitting in the living room trying to not laugh as we silenting look at each other during this awkward situation. We're all still buzzed from our game we were playing so this whole not laughing thing is really hard.

Everything was going just fine until Britney flipped out for no reason then her and Jamie started arguing. She packed all of her things and called a cab to get her to take her home.

"Baby, please, you have to believe me!" He begs one last time before she slams the front door shut.

"Hey, let me try." I told him with a small sad smile before I slid my boots and coat on.

"Good luck with that!" He says with a snort then walks back upstairs to his room.

When I first walked out I couldn't find her. Her suitcase and bag is here on the porch..where could she possibly be? As soon as the thought crossed my mind, I heard a light sniffle from the side of the house.

"Britney? Where are you sweetie?" I call out but get no answer, only more sniffles. I follow the sound to the side of the garage and sit down beside her.

"Hey, do you want to talk about it? You know, girl to girl!" I say with a light chuckle and bump her shoulder with mine to lighten the mood...which doesn't work by the way.

"I'm sorry he did something to upset you, even though he's my bestie I'll still sit here and trash talk him with you." I say then move my shoulders and eyebrows up and down with a big smile. Once again...nothing! Ok, this beesch really needs to check herself!

"Ok, I know you're upset but you act like I'm the reason you're this way or something." I say in disbelief and shake my head. Oh, now I get a reaction!

"Ha, yeah, you could say that!" Her snort then voice dripping with sarcasm gave it away...or was it the blunt confession?

2 hours earlier

After sitting around talking for about 30 minutes and taking a few shots we decided to play Drunk Jenga. And since everyone knows I'm boss at this game they're scared about the dares we've added to them.

"I've never played this game before but it's really fun!" Britney slurs out her words then laughs next to me.

We've been playing for about an hour so we're really getting into the game. So far the funniest things I've seen are Jamie doing a 'PG-13 strip tease' that was hilarious and very unprofessional, everytime someone gets a double shot piece Jake has to bend over while everyone spanks him once each.

Brody now has to speak with a British accent for the rest of the game which he isn't very good at but still adorable, Britney just picked a piece that says she has to sniff the armpits of everyone in the room and she's starting to look panicked.