Chapter 16

Picture of Alex

Song~~ 'Silence' Marshmello ft. Khalid

Actual choreography I made to the song below...
*************************************************

I’m currently in the pool trying to fight Matty’s lips off of my body when suddenly he’s ripped off of me. 

“When a lady says no that means NO!” Pow! Brody punches him in the nose causing blood to run out of Matty's nose then Brody pushes him away from both of us. 

“You need to leave Matt.” Jake said with anger in his voice. I look up and see all my boys standing there ready to fight for me. The image makes me cry because I’ve missed it so much. 

Brody just grabs me and holds me telling me it’s ok. They probably think I’m crying because of Matty but no, it’s because I miss the twins so much it hurts to even see them here. I wrap my arms and legs around Brody then he slowly starts to walk out of the pool.

“I’ll take her upstairs.” 

“No! I want pizza!” I say getting off of him.

“What? No after what you just went through-” I put a hand over Jake’s mouth.

“I wasn’t crying because of Matty. I was crying because I looked up to see my boys standing up for me and it made me realize how much it hurts that I’ve missed it so much.” One last tear falls and I wipe it away. 

“Aww, A, I’ve missed you so much too!” Jamie comes over and wraps me in a hug that lifts me off the ground. He spins me around a couple times then puts me down.

“My turn, my turn!” Jake picks me up next spinning me around in a big brother hug then puts me back down. 

“My turn!” I look at Brody who has a mischievous smile on his face. I look at him and shake my head no then turn around before I take off running.

“What!?! Where are you going?” I hear them all laughing and he chases after me.

“You have to earn it.” I say with a challenging look as he stares at me across the couch. I’m on one side and he’s on the other side looking like he’s going to jump over and grab me. Then he stops and furrows his eyebrows with a pout.

Be still my beating heart...wait what? 

“Did I not just earn it by getting that douche bag off of you?” He kinda looks hurt and it makes me want to lean closer to comfort him. Apparently I did because next thing I know he’s grabbing me.

“Haha gotcha!” He tricked me, ugh!

“Ugh! You jerk, you tricked me!” We both fall on the couch and his arms are wrapped around me while he tickles me. 

“Ahhh, this isn’t fair! You’re holding me so I can’t fight back.” I say laughing hysterically while he holds my arms with one of his and my legs with his legs.

“That’s what you get for not giving me my lovin’ outside like the other guys.” I put my head down and mumble ‘ok’. He suddenly stops so I turn around to face him better. 

“They don’t get the same ‘thank you’ you get though.” I wink, making his eyebrows shoot up and a smile break out across his face. 

“Oh really? What kind of ‘thank you’ do I get?” Before I say anything else I lean up slowly and barely touch my lips to his.

“I think you may have a good idea.” He smirks then grabs the back of my neck to pull me in. I moan involuntarily which makes him groan in satisfaction.