Chapter 24

Gif of Jamie and Britney

Song~'Sweater Weather' by Max ft. Alyson Stoner

Does anyone else really love this song!?!:)
*****************************

Few months later

"Ahhh! I'm so freakin' excited!!!" I yell as I jump on Brody's back, not very easily with all these clothes may I add. I woke up this morning to the best surprise ever so I had to hurry to get dressed for it.

"You're so silly!" He laughs out then takes off running to the front door.

"Who me!?! Never!" I say in mock disbelief then jump down once we're outside.

"I've pretty much known you my whole life and I don't think you'll ever grow out of your love for snow." Jamie says, laughing along with Brody.

He's finally out of his cast and brace so he's more mobile; he just has to be careful at school. Jake is doing great and loves college, he and Jamie have already come up with an idea for a game they'll work on after Christmas break.

"Nope! Not only is Christmas tomorrow but it snowed while we slept all night so she's going to be hyper and outside most of the day." Jake says with a hearty laugh when I fall back on the thick fluffy white snow then instantly move my arms and legs to make a snow angel.

"I thought you guys would know by now that I will never...I mean NEVER not love snow! Even if it makes me numb because I'm so cold I'm frozen to my core." I finish with a shrug and a crooked lazy smile.

"You're crazy, A!" J says with a light chuckle and shake of his head.

"You're just jealous you don't have my 'be yourself in everything you do' attitude." I tell him then stick my tongue out before I have BB help me up.

"Oh sure, that's it. I have the 'be someone else cause that's really workin out for you' attitude, right?" He says with a deadpan look my way. I just roll my eyes and shake my head as I stand up.

"Wow, really?!? Since you and Britney have started dating you've been the best you I've ever known. I just mean you don't do everything you want to do. Like me for example: If I want to jump in snow, I jump in snow. If I want to bungee jump off a cliff, guess what..I'm going to do it! I don't let anything hold me back from what I want." I tell him with a genuine smile that says I know he has it in him.

"I understand." He says with an understanding face and a simple nod.

"Now I want to go bungee jumping."

"Not happening, I won't let you die!"

"No!"

"I don't think so!"

"Hell yeah, let's go!"

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Angel?"

"Well, now that I know I have everyone's support I guess the only thing stopping me is me." I say with a cute smile and shrug to everyone in the room that all spoke up at once.

"You're not funny." Jake says with a look that says he's not impressed by my joke.

"I think it'll get a few laughs at my stand up this Saturday night." I wink at him then flinch and run when I see him come at me.

"Ahhh, abuse! Someone call 911!" I yell for help but no one comes to my rescue.

"Oh, no, you got yourself into this mess." Jamie says then walks away.