Chapter 14

Song~~ 'It's You' Ali Gatie
************************

I wake up the next morning having to pee very badly. Before I even open my eyes I try to move but can’t. My eyes shoot open when I hear his husky morning voice.

Oh God! My teenage hormones react in places that haven't felt this need without my consent and I have to squeeze my thighs together tightly.

“Mmm..five more minutes.” He says snuggling in my neck. My eyes widened when I suddenly remembered last night and what he said before I fell asleep.

“Brody.” I shake him a little “Brody.” He moves a little. I try to get up again.

“Stoop moviiing!” He whines holding me tighter.

“Brody, I think you’re dreaming. Wake up! I’m about to pee my pants.” I whisper but he doesn’t move.

Now don’t ask me why I did this but I had no other option. I softly place my lips on his then lightly suck on his bottom lip which causes his eyes to shoot open so I pull back quickly. 

“Ugh, finally! I have to go pee!” I try to get up again but he pulls me back to him.

“Wait! Did you just kiss me to wake me up?” I put my head down slightly and blush.

“I’m going to pee my pants if you don’t let me go and I didn’t know what else to do.” 

“Oh, I’m sorry!” He lets go and I run out of my room down the hall to the bathroom.

“Aww...yes!” I sit on the toilet enjoying the feeling of releasing my bladder. Suddenly the door opens and it’s Brody. I look at him with wide eyes. 

“Uhh, what are you doing?” I look at him weird and his face matches mine.

“What? I’m brushing my teeth.” Like it’s no big deal. I mean I know we always did that before but it’s been two years. Things are different..at least I thought they were. He acts like he never left.

“Oook.” I say standing to pull my underwear and shorts up. I notice he’s watching my every move when I turn around to flush the toilet. 

I walk over to the sink and wash my hands then I grab my tooth brush. We’re both standing there brushing our teeth looking at each other through the mirror.

No emotion, no words, just observing each other. When we’re finished we both walk back to my room like we used to. I think he’s just trying to get back into old habits since he’s back. I mean I’m not complaining but how can he just act so casual?

“What are your plans today?” He asks me, helping me pick up all the candy in my room.

“I don’t have any.” I say getting the last taffy off my bed then I start picking them up off the floor.

“Well, we could sit around all day eating laffy taffy and watching Netflix.” He says with a shrug trying to hide his smile.

“Sooo what you’re saying is our first day of trying to be ‘friends’ you want to Netflix and Chill?” I say with my finger on my chin looking at him in deep thought. 

“Uh, well..” He started and looked down.

“Ok!” I say excited causing him to look up at me suddenly then a smile spreads across his face. 

“After what you said last night you’ve earned it.” I say patting him on the cheek lightly then quickly turn around.

“Wait! What did I say? When? Wait I said a lot of things, which one?” He says scratching the back of his neck. I turn back to him and smile.