Chapter 3

Song~~ "Dancing On My Own' Calum Scott

(Cries alone in the corner with a box of tissues)
*************************************************

Two years later

"Hey, why did you take the last of it!" I whine to my brother, Jake who just took the last of the milk again.

"I was going to eat some cereal too and you already had some cereal this morning, stupid jerk!" I threw the nearest thing to me at him, a wooden spoon.

"Ouch! That hurt!" He says rubbing his head. I look at him with a smirk and raise an eyebrow in victory.

"That's what you get." I say then turn around with my bowl of cereal and no milk.

"Why don't you go ask your boyfriend for some. I'm sure they have milk." He tells me in a bored tone talking about walking next door.

Ok, ok, I know what you're thinking...I'm finally dating Brody! But unfortunately for me I am not and he has a girlfriend. Thankfully it's not Veronica and the girl he's dating is nice even though I feel she fakes it sometimes.

We get along and everything but I still haven't gotten over my crush. I mean come on, he's only gotten better looking and he's only twelve. I can't wait to see what teenage years do for him. Ugh, stop doing this to yourself!

"That's not funny! He's not my boyfriend." I look at him with a flat bored look on my face, obviously over him and Jamie saying it all the time.

"Might as well be, you guys are always all over each other." He rolls his eyes mumbling under his breath.

"We're best friends Jake, you know he's with Cindy. I think I'll go see if they have milk anyway." I take my bowel of dry cereal and spoon then walk next door. It's 11: 24 am on a Saturday so they should be awake by now.

I knock on the side door, close to their kitchen, hoping someone will hear me.

"Hey, good morning, A!" Jamie greets me at the door with a hug.

"Hey good morning, J!" I hug him back. We call each other by the first letter of our first names, don't ask why, we've done it for years.

"Soo what brings you to my house this fine Saturday afternoon? Are you here to see your boyfriend?" He says with a smirk sitting back down to eat his cereal.

"Ugh, you too! Why do you and Jake always say that? It's getting annoying." I say moving past him in the kitchen heading straight for the fridge.

"Well, until you both step out of deni-ouch!" He's interrupted when Brody walks in slapping him upside the head.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Jamie rubs his head glaring at his brother. I pour milk in my bowl smiling thinking Thank you, BB.

"You talk too much man, shut up!" Brody glares at him then looks at me with a smile.

"Morning, Angel! What brings you here this fine Saturday morning?" I shake my head at how much these twins are alike sometimes. I hold my bowl up smiling.

"Jake used all the milk so I came over to get some." I say with a mouthful while he walks over to me and kisses my forehead like he's done since the first time he did a couple years ago. Everytime he does I melt at the simple touch.

"See, that's why I say that." Jamie points to us shaking his head laughing.

"What?" Brody turns to look at him from the fridge causing Jamie and I to both laugh.

"Whaat?" Jamie mocks in a girly voice and looks at him innocently.

"Ugh, whatever, dude!" Brody turns back to the fridge.