Chapter 26

My Favorite Christmas Song~ 'Mary Did You Know?' by Danny Gokey
***********************************

Brody POV

It's been one hell of a night!

Jamie won't tell me what they were fighting about, says it's not important, so I let it go. After everyone settled down and the girls came back in we all sat around the living room to warm up with blankets and hot cocoa before we all went to bed.

"Ha ha yeah, I don't think so!" Jamie laughs out when Angel suggests he jumps in the snow in his underwear like she did.

"Oh, come on, it's not that bad!" She says with a sly smile then winks at me when she sees me smirking at her.

"Yeah, says the person still trying to warm up thirty minutes later." Jake states next to her with a light push on the shoulder.

"I know a way to warm you up quicker." I tell her nonchalantly with a light shrug, making everyone look at me amused before she punches me for saying it.

"Bad Brody! Watch your mouth!" She threatens as she points her finger at me and mock death glare which only makes me want her more.

"That can be arranged...all we need is a mirror." I whisper in her ear, making her shiver involuntarily.

I have one hand around her shoulder so I put my other hand under her blanket to rest it on her thigh. As soon as my hand touches her skin she quickly glances my way and squints her eyes at me.

"What are you doing?" She whispers to me when I start moving my hand up her thigh.

"What are you talking about? I'm just sitting here with all of you talking." I give her an innocent look then joined in the conversation Jamie and Jake are having.

"Dude, I don't think that's a good idea!" Jake tells Jamie when he suggests we all have a cookie eating contest.

"I'm pretty sure Mrs. H will kill you!" I tell my idiot brother as my hand slips a little higher making Angel squeak out a cute little noise and she tries to stop my hand from going further. Everyone looked at her weird for am

"She will not, she loves me like a son!" Jamie states with his head held high in confidence.

"In fact, she probably loves me more than you." He smirks to Jake. Jake just holds one fist up then uses the other hand to act like he's cranking a handle as he slowly raises his middle finger on his fisted hand.

"No, I'm pretty sure mom would kill you, bro." I say nodding, making everyone nod in agreement. I use my index finger to play with the hem of her shorts for a moment.

"Yeah, mom loves you, J but she would kill us if we ate all the cookies she worked so hard baking all day." Angel tells him with a sympathetic smile then glares at me when I move my hand up her shorts to get closer to what I'm searching for.

"And mom would help her since she slaved in the kitchen too." I laugh out but never move my hand making her glare at me..too cute!

"Ugh, you guys are no fun at all!" He whined out when we all disagreed with his idea.

"Baby, I'm ready for bed anyway. Aren't you tired?" Britney's sleepy voice says next to him while she pulls on his hoodie.

Hmm...bed sounds like a great idea!

I want more than what I'm settling for in this moment, we've lived together for a few months and we aren't any closer to finishing what we started before I left for Brazil. The anticipation is killing me but I want her to be ready too.