Chapter 17

Picture of Brody and Alex

LOL I'm using Alex Mapeli as Brody so of course the gorgeous Flavia is present in the pics

Funny fact: I didn't know who he was when I found the book cover. When I discovered his name and found more pics I fell in love with this couple! If you don't follow them on Insta you should...flaviacharallo and alexmapeli.

Song~~ 'Burnin' It Down' Jason Aldean
*************************

When he gets upstairs I hear him kick my door open then slam it shut with his foot.

He smacks my ass hard again before he throws me down on the bed.

"This is in my way, it needs to come off." He says pulling at my shirt a little.

I gladly lift my arms, he pulls my shirt off, throwing it on the floor then I reach for his.

"No, this is about you." He says stopping me from taking his shirt off.

"If it's about me then I want your shirt off too, Mr. Kovich." I knew that would work. He slides his shirt off then throws it with a smirk as it lands on the floor next to mine.

Leaning back slightly he admires me for a moment with an appreciative smile on his face before he continues.

He takes my bra off with one hand (talented much?) and takes care of my upper half while the bottom half yearned for more. As he licks and sucks his way down my neck it brings me back to the night before he left me. I think to myself...am I ready? Will I be soon?

He will have to work even harder for that... I also think to myself while he sucks one of my hard nipples into his mouth then rolls his tongue around it slowly while staring deep into my eyes.

Once again I roll my eyes back as I moan in ecstasy from the pleasure he brings me just from simple touches. He massages, sucks and licks every inch of both my breasts before he kisses down my stomach, only nibbling here and there along the way.

I burn with more desire for him the closer he gets to my hot wet sex that's ready and willing for him.

It's like he can read my mind and starts to pull my shorts off, kissing every inch of me down to my toes before he comes back up. Then he pulls my underwear down slowly, again kissing every inch down and back up.

He looks at me with hunger in his eyes right before he plunges two fingers into me without warning!

"Oh God, Brody! That feels so good!" I moan out with pleasure oozing from every corner and inch of my body. His fingers expertly give me at least two orgasms before his mouth devours me, making me moan out even louder so I grab a pillow to cover the sound of my undeniable pleasure.

I grab his hair, guiding him where I wanted him and enjoying every bit of it. This is one of those little things I was talking about, he only wants to please me but I'm ready to take care of him too.

I had way too much fun taking care of him that night, I haven't looked at a banana the same since. I need to plan a night at his place soon because I'm tired of getting interrupted in my room.

He gives me multiple orgasms like usual before he snuggles up behind me for 'big spoon, little spoon' he said. I just giggle as he attacks my neck with kisses before we finally snuggle up and drift off to sleep in each other's warm embrace.

few months later

It's been three whole months that the twins have been back and to say we've all fallen back into old habits would be a major understatement. Us four amigos! Four Musketeers! 'You mess with one bean, you mess with the whole burrito' Crew!