Chapter 15

Song~~ 'Next Contestant' Nickleback

I've always loved this song! Reminds me of my husband lol
*************************************************************

Netflix and No Chill. That’s how this is going so far which I am very surprised about considering he’s been seducing me since we woke up this morning. We’re in the middle of binge watching one of our favorite shows when he pops his head up.

“Ok, I’m hungry now!” I look at him excited.

“Yeah, me too!” He tilts his head and arched an eyebrow when I said that.

“Whaaat?” I say slowly.

“I wasn’t talking about food, Alexandria.” I open my eyes really wide and put a hand on his chest when he quickly lays on top of me.

“Brody! What are you doing?” He’s getting dangerously close to my face.

“I want you so bad! I’ve been craving you since the night before I left and I can’t get what we never finished out of my mind. Knowing how close I was to being deep inside you, remembering how sweet you taste on my lips, how beautiful your naked body is on top of and under mine. And now knowing some other guy has been pleasing you while I was gone makes me want to show you what you’re missing with me.” He looks at me with the same fire in his eyes the night before he left when we were rudely interrupted.

“I-I, Brody, I” I can’t talk my mouth won’t work. I can't believe he would actually think I would...

“I haven’t slept with anyone, I was only messing with you.” He looked at me confused and pulled back.

“Wait? What?” He almost shouts in disbelief.

“I wasn’t lying to you when I told you I’d wait.” I whisper with my head down then look up at him in thought.

“The only problem was waiting for you to tell me what I did so wrong to shut me out the way you did, Brody! It wasn’t fair. You took my heart with you and you never gave it back. Hell I still don’t know where my heart is exactly.” I start to yell now I’m just getting angry and hurt again. 

“I’m so sorry! I wish you could understand I only did it so you could move on without me. I didn’t think someone like you deserved to wait for anyone. Especially someone like me!” He hung his head low in defeat as I look at him with my mouth wide open. 

“I didn’t know what else to do. If you think for one second any of this has been easy for me then you’re wrong! You are my life, my world, the air I breathe. You are the reason I woke up every morning and smiled through the day! You are the only thing in my life that made me see my future and I’ve never seen it without you in it. I don’t think you know what you do to me, do you?” He looks sad and like he’s about to cry so I place a hand on his face and make him look at me.

“Brody Bear?” He shoots his eyes to mine.

“Yes, An-...yes?” He looks defeated and torn, this has clearly done some major damage to us both.

“Give me some time, okay? As much as I want to just forget everything that’s happened the last two years I don’t even have a heart to love you back right now. I can’t until you give it back to me, you have to do this right or it will end up wrong. I never stopped loving you, I never stopped hoping you would come back to me, I never thought you would shut me out either but it didn’t change how I felt it just changes how you will win me back over.” He smiled at the last thing I said.

“And I promise I will.” He gives me a peck on the lips taking me by surprise. 

Damn my teenage hormones for not stopping what I do next. After all of that he’s earned himself a kiss.