Chapter 20

(Gif ~ Brody and Alex)

Song~~'Power Trip' by Somo
********************************

Chapter 20

Calm down, A! Calm down! It's not like he's expecting to have sex with you the first night in our own home together. Oh God, what if he is? What if he wants- Ugh, shut up head!

I shake off the overwhelming anxiety building up inside me since I've been planning to do this for weeks now. When is the perfect time? Is there even such a thing? Does it have to be when I'm ready or we're both ready? I mean, come on, he's a guy sooo...

I really need to quit over thinking this whole thing and just get in the shower already. I quickly take my clothes off and turn the warm water on before I step in the shower. I already have the outfit I bought hidden in here for this moment. I snuck it in here earlier when he was bringing stuff in.

I'm so nervous about the whole thing I had wondered if I should still wait or not. That is until our little moment earlier and now that we have our privacy I think now is the perfect time.

I don't get in any hurry cleaning every inch of my body and shave carefully so I don't cut myself. Once I am finished I grab a towel to pat myself dry then apply lotion from head to toe so I'm extra soft. I brush my teeth and blow dry my hair before I carefully put the silky light pink material over my soft tan skin.

I dried my brown hair so that it has a slight natural curl to it and I applied light makeup to make my green eyes pop more. When I'm done with everything I look at my phone and sigh in relief when I see I've only taken an hour to get ready. As soon as I was done I opened the bathroom door to walk downstairs.

As soon as I start to step into the living room I hear a knock at the front door. I peak around the corner to see who it is when Brody answers the door.

"Hey man, what are you guys up to?" Jake says to Brody when the door opens.

"Well, shit!" I whisper yell making them both look my way but I quickly move before they can see me.

Fan-freakin'-tastic! I was going to lose my virginity tonight but I guess Tweedle Dumb and Jackass had to ruin it!

Before I can even hear Brody's answer I quickly run upstairs to change my clothes because the last thing I want is for my brother and J to see me in this.

They would never let us hear the end of it..and when I say that I mean they would be blind for life.

I throw my hair up in a quick messy bun, slip the silky material off then grab one of BB's t-shirts, his black ACDC, slip it on then grab a pair of white cotton underwear to slide on as well. As I'm slipping my underwear on I hear the door opening so I grab the silky pink material with my toes and try to quickly hide it under my dresser next to me which only causes me to kick the dresser and me fall over in pain grabbing my big toe.

"Owww!!" I whine out.

"Are you ok, Angel? What did you kick the dresser for, silly?" Brody says, trying not to laugh when he bends down to help me.

"Stop laughing, it's not funny! It really hurts." I continue to whine then hear J bust through the door.

"It is..aaand are you wearing make-up?" Brody says slowly with a confused look on his face, knowing I just got out of the shower.

"Uhh, what, I, no-" I start to say until Jamie comes to my rescue.

"What did you do to A, you animal!?!" Jamie's dramatizations never fail to amuse me...until now.