Baby Izuku

Third Person POV
Nagisa woke up and checked the time to see that it was already morning. He quickly sat up and started shaking Karma, "Karma, wake up we're gonna be late for school." Nagisa said and Karma groaned in annoyance. Nagisa climbed down the bed to see that Midoriya's bed wasn't done, it was weird because he always did his bed. He then saw something moving underneath the covers startling him. "Karma." He said. "I'm up, I'm up." Karma said loudly and climbed down, he stopped when he saw Nagisa was looking at Midoriya's bed. They both flinched when they saw something move under the cover. Karma snatched the cover to reveal a little baby boy with green eyes and green hair with Midoriya's pants beneath the baby.

"What the fuck!" Karma yelled

"What the fuck!" Karma yelled. The baby looked teary and Nagisa tried to stop it before he cried. "Hey Extras, Wake The Fuck Up! Breakfast Is Ready!" Bakugo kicked the door opened and froze when the green haired baby started crying. "D-deku?" He said as he stared in shock at the baby.
"How the f*ck did the nerd shrink?!" He yelled as he looked at Nagisa and Karma. "Wait that's Midoriya?" Nagisa asked. Baby Midoriya started crying and he stopped when he saw Bakugo. Bakugo grabbed his phone and texted someone after a few minutes Midnight and Erasurehead came to see the situation. "This kid is complete trouble everyday." Erasurehead sighed. "Aww! He is so cute!" Midnight said as she hugged him and raised him up high. Midoriya started crying  waking up a few student's, when Midoriya glanced at Bakugo he smiled.
Midoriya's small hands reached towards Bakugo who seemed to not want to hold him. He looked sad and even angry, he walked past the teachers and left.
We all went to class with Mr.Aizawa carrying Midoriya in his arms. Everyone was so shock and being loud causing Baby Midoriya to cry once again. Aizawa used his quirk causing everyone to shiver in fear, "Midoriya was hit with a quirk which reverted him into a baby. We still don't know when he will turn back so for the mean time someone will have to take care of him." He stated while everyone in in Class 1A volunteered and some in our class.
Some were refused, some were denied for being too loud or irresponsible, some were too busy so the only ones left were a 4 classmates from both classes. When each tried to carry Midoriya he cried and pushed them away and he would look at Bakugo and stretch his small hands to him.
Everyone was concern over Bakugo being the caretaker as he was always violent and loud but since Midoriya was happy with him they let it be. "Like Hell! I'm Not Taking Care Of That Nerd!" He yelled but he was already holding him.
Momo made a few baby supplies and clothes for him and class ended early. Midoriya was smiling and happy which made everyone in both classes want to hug him but he wasn't used to it.
While everyone was in the couch of the dorms, Midoriya was sleeping in a cushion soundly. Suddenly Baby Midoriya started tossing and turning causing everyone to worry, he cried as if his life depended on it. "D-deku? Hey whats wrong!?" Bakugo said as he holded him in his arms. Smoke surrounded him and disappeared in an instant to see a 4 year old Midoriya.

 Smoke surrounded him and disappeared in an instant to see a 4 year old Midoriya

"Kacchan?" The small Midoriya questioned. "Deku?" Everyone looked at Midoriya as they were confused as to how Midoriya changed but not completely. "K-kacchan, why are you so big? W-where is mom and w-who are they?" Midoriya looked at the class as they all gave him a warm smile to comfort him. "Mom? Where is my mom?" Midoriya started crying and Bakugo patted his back as he didn't know what to do.
Bakugo and Midoriya went to Recovery girl, she asked Midoriya questions to see what was going on.
"Midoriya, how old are you?"
"I-I'm 5." Midoriya said teary as he didn't know where he was.
"What's your quirk?" She asked making the green boy sad.
"I'm quirkless."
"I see..What is the last thing you remember?"
"I-I was in the park with mom, she said she would be back. I have to go find mom." He cried and Recovery girl gave him a piece of candy.
"Your mom told us to take care of you for a while, Bakugo will be taking care of you for now." She said to him and Bakugo took him again to the dorms. Bakugo avoided to look at the green haired boy from remembering the past. "Kacchan, where are we?" The boy said. Bakugo smirked, "We're in the hero school, UA." Midoriya's eyes shined, "Really?! You got in UA!" Bakugo got ticked off, "What Do You Mean By That, You Nerd!?" Midoriya flinched caused Bakugo to click his tongue.
"Where is he!"
"Can we hold him?"
"Aw, he so cute!" The girl's started surrounding Bakugo to take pictures of Midoriya. He gave them a smile and he let them hold him, "He is so different from when he is a teen." Mina said and everyone nodded. "He seems more social, happy and adorable." Uraraka commented. Midoriya was having fun with the girl and some curious boys who looked at him a bit jealous.
"Kacchan, look!" Midoriya turned to see Bakugo to show him a cute bunny plushie that Momo made. "Tsk." Bakugo clicked his tongue making Midoriya frown in sadness. "Bakubro, do you know Midoriya since little?" Kirishima asked but Bakugo didn't respond as he looked at Midoriya with an unreadable expression. "Really?! Will I attend UA and become a hero?" Midoriya exclaimed as the girls told him that he grew up in the future and attended UA. "Kacchan, Kacchan, will I really be a hero and have a quirk just like you!" Midoriya was crying again but this time he was hopeful. Bakugo's heart throbbed in pain as his childhood friend that he knew didn't have a quirk, he was forced into multiple and...didn't become a hero.
"Yeah, but I'm better than you! I surpass you and-" Bakugo noticed that tear rolled down and wiped it away quickly but everyone was shocked about it but didn't say anything incase he blew up. "Kacchan? Are you okay?" Bakugo clenched his fist as he remembered when he and Midoriya were in the woods and he fell into a small river, Midoriya quickly went down to ask if he was okay but Bakugo slapped his hand away in anger.
"We're leaving!" Bakugo yelled as he picked Midoriya from the shirt and walked away. "I don't think you're suppose to hold him like that." Kaminari commented. "I DON'T GIVE A SH*T!" Bakugo fumed as he stomped to his room and threw Midoriya to his bed.
Kirishima came in and glanced at the small Midoriya to give him a toothy grin and went to sleep since class began tomorrow. Bakugo stayed up studying with Midoriya who was drawing in a coloring book that Momo made.

 Bakugo stayed up studying with Midoriya who was drawing in a coloring book that Momo made

Midoriya fell asleep beside Bakugo who noticed and looked at him sadly. "I'm sorry, it's all my fault." Bakugo mumbled and he turned off the lights to sleep with Midoriya on top of him. Kirishima who was still awake heard what Bakugo had said and wondered what he meant.
While everyone was sleeping someone with I'll intent smiled evily as they thought of a plan to return Midoriya where he belonged to.

To be continued...