Red Light

Izuku POV
After Korosensei stopped us from the fight, it was already midnight and everyone was sleeping expect me. I couldn't figure out when and how Karma knows about my number. It must have been around the time I was rescued or did he see it accidentally when my guard was down. I was finally able to close my eyes and sleep but a nightmare had haunted me that night.

~In Dream~
"Subject 137 is now immune to any type of poison. Should we try injecting him the last substance, botulinum toxin." A man with a white doctor's coat and surgeon mask said. The Reaper who was watching from the observation room.

"Yes continue, with this last toxin he will be immune to every poison in the world. Don't disappoint me Subject 137." The Reaper laughed evily. I wanted to plead for them to stop but if I spoke I would be whipped again. The man injected me with the last poison that was created and after just a few seconds I felt my bones being crushed into pieces.

I screamed and I broke the chains that were around me that restrained me from going anywhere and from using any quirk. The man who was startled grabbed a scrapel trembling in fear and at that moment I wanted to get out but I was restrained once again like a puppet by Reaper who gave an order. "Kill or be killed it's your choice."

The man pleaded for him to be let out but no one came to help him. I grabbed him by his neck and choked him, "please....spare me." The man pleaded. It's funny in a way that I too pleaded to be saved long ago but no one ever came for me just like him. I can see myself in this man and since I'm here I'll help him from his misery unlike me who is trapped here forever.

I grabbed his face and crushed it in a second, blood was painted in me and the wall as well as the floor. I dropped the dead body and threw up, I started to feel the side effects of the poison. A few scientists came in the room to take the body while the others brought more heavy metals to chain me up again. "Good job Subject 137 but next time don't show weakness again. You know how much I hate that." Reaper said.

They left the room and the room went dark again. Ever since I was brought to this room I had to kill countless people and kids that were useless to Reaper. It was a way for him to find better people and for me to keep living, one mistake and I am punished. Sometimes I wished that my punishment was death because I have this feeling that I no longer want to continue living as a puppet that is being used by a maniac.
~Dream Ends~

I woke up from the dream that was for sure a memory of the time I was in Room X. I sighed softly and looked down to my hands that were stained by people's blood. I again remembered how I have crushed the man's brain with just one hand and felt nauseous. I rushed to the restroom and threw up on the toilet. It's a miracle that I don't have insomnia with all these bad dreams and memories that appear everytime I sleep.

I heard someone coming and it was Nagisa, he was rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Are you okay Midoriya?" He asked. "Yeah, sorry to wake you up." I said while not looking at him. He wasn't saying anything and thought he left but I could still feel his presence their. I looked towards him and his eyes were wide open. "M-Midoriya what is that red blinking light on your neck?" He asked nervous.

What is he talking- wait a red blinking light on my neck? No, it can't be, but it's too early for that! I was getting nervous and in instinct I just shoved Nagisa out of the restroom and locked the door. "Midoriya are you okay?" He asked knocking on the door. I looked in the mirror and indeed their was a red light on right side of my neck that was turning on and off.

I have to get out of the school fast and find a place to hide away from humans. I need to tell Principal Nezu or a teacher that I have to leave now! Nagisa was insisting on entering and asking what was wrong. I covered the light in my neck with my hand and opened the bathroom door. "Sorry Nagisa, I-I have to go." Karma was awake confused at the situation and Nagisa tried to grab my arm but I dodged him.

I left my roommates and exited the dorm and saw Korosensei, "Korosensei!" He looked my way. "Midoriya what are you doing up this late?" He asked. "I need to leave the school, please tell the UA teachers that I had to leave because of an emergency. I'll be back in 4 days." I quickly said. "Why? What's wrong and why are you holding your neck."

I started to feel my body is being ripped apart, 'I have to keep it in for a bit longer.' I thought that once I left Room X I wouldn't need those medications to help me suppress it. "You look like you're in pain. Midoriya I must take you to-" he insisted while holding me with his tentacles. "There is not time, I have to go!" I used my phasing quirk to get set free.

I was panting although I didn't do much, the pain was now reaching half of my body I felt that I was going insane but I needed to hold it in. I ran at full speed and noticed that I was slower than usual, my quirks and strengths are weakening. I ran at max speed and used my sight quirk to look for a place that was far away from any living human.

I coughed blood from using my quirks when I'm in this state, I found a place and layed on the grass. I can let it out now.

Korosensei POV
After Midoriya left in a hurry, I went to find all the teachers and grabbed them to the meeting room and called Principal Nezu. The teachers glared at me for waking them up and dragging them out of their houses. After a couple of minutes Principal Nezu arrived, "So what is this about Korosensei?"

"Well first I'm very sorry to have woken everyone up this late at night but it's about Midoriya." I said. "What about the kid?" Cementos asked.

To be continued.....