Trust

Dedicated to Dynamight78

Third Person POV
Midoriya was being whipped and slashed with a whip, he lost consciousness for the fifth time. Reaper was furious as the same five student's who know Midoriya refused to obey Reaper. The rest of the captured student's of UA have given up and chose to betray the heroes in order to live and stop suffering.
Midoriya's chains opened causing him to fall, he tried to stand up but his body wasn't moving. "Take him with the rebels." Reaper said meaning the 3 UA guys and the 2 Class 3E guys. Midoriya was thrown inside the cell startling the sleeping boys, "Watch out because once he can stand up he'll kill you all. Good luck." Reaper laughed and the guards locked the cell and left. "M-Midoriya, are you okay?" Kirishima asked as he helped Midoriya sit up against the wall. Midoriya growled as he was temporarily blind, "w..ho?" he muttered as blood was flowing from his mouth.
"How could they do this? He is practically dead at this point!" Nagisa yelled. "E....r.." Midoriya tried to speak. "Huh?" They said confused but Midoriya lost conscious. "Now what? We got a dead body in the cell." Bakugo said. "Don't say that, he isn't dead." Kirishima stated. "Not yet. If his torture continues like this it won't be long before he dies." Todoroki said. This has been the first time he spoke after seeing how Midoriya was being tortured in front of them.
Midoriya woke up after a few hours, he still could not see properly but he could see outlines. He noticed five guys with him, he didn't understand as he never had a cell partner in so long. They were sleeping so he checked their necks to see that they didn't have a number, this meant that they were just toys for Midoriya to break. Nagisa woke up, "Oh you're awake, how are you?" He smiled even if what they were going through was horrible. Midoriya titled his head as to why Nagisa was smiling warmly, Karma woke up to see that Midoriya was approaching Nagisa. Karma was ready to beat Midoriya in case he went crazy but Midoriya only grabbed Nagisa's hand to place them on his chest, "K..kill m..e." Nagisa's eyes widened as to what Midoriya was saying. "Kill..me please. I'm...a monster." Midoriya's eyes began to be filled with tears for ages, he would always hear other plead for there lives while he wanted to be killed. After years of killing small children, teens his age, and guards that mistreated him Midoriya was at his limit.
"Midoriya, listen we have to get out of here. We need your help, you're the only one who can help us find the exit." Nagisa said and Midoriya shook his head, "No exit...only traps." he muttered.
Midoriya was taken back to complete a mission, "Subject 137, you will kill heroes now. If you refuse I'll kill your new cell friends just..like Raiden and that little girl." Midoriya nodded as he was given new clothes and before he left they placed a tracker and a metal choker around his neck. "Come back alive and if you alert the heroes of this place you know what will happen~" Reaper said and Midoriya used his quirk of transformation to have wings and flew in the night sky. He waited in alleyways where heroes patrolled, he managed to kill four heroes that were not very well known. Midoriya noticed that black energy tendrils were coming from his body like sharp knives. He thought is was a quirk injected in him from years ago that had awaken. "Your name should be Dark Midori." Midoriya named his new quirk as his evil personality was the one who was trapped in his mind trying to destroy the world.