Died and Reborn

Third Person POV
Chisaki, the League of Villains, and Reaper have been working together to erase the quirks of heroes and makes villains enhance their quirks. Eri was still not brought thought as she was still held captive.
Bakugo, Todoroki, and Kirishima were in their act of villains while Midoriya had only one day to convince the two assassins to move to the villains side. That same day Kaminari was caught roaming around near the hideout and was thrown into the cell with the five captives.
"Kaminari what the hell are you doing here?!" Nagisa asked shocked. Kaminari smiled weakly as he was bruised up and injured as a group of guards had beaten him up. "I couldn't stay still. UA completely gave up on you guys and I couldn't leave you guys. I needed to save you all even if I got captured." He cried and Bakugo suddenly grabbed his shirt. "What did you say!"
Kaminari looked down, "No one is looking for you. The pro heroes gave up after All Might was threatened. It was UA or you guys, All Might chose to save...UA." the whole world collapsed on their shoulders. "W-What about Mr. Karasuma and-" Nagisa said trembling and Kaminari looked away. "No one is coming." Bakugo clenched his fist and Todoroki clenched his jaw as he had already lost hope on All Might after finding out about his past incidents. All Might sacrificed a group of kids to save the world. Kirishima was holding back his tears at the news and Kaminari apologized.
"How did you find this place?" Karma asked suddenly making Kaminari flinch. "Well, I investigated on my own and research around the areas with maps that I stole from the meeting room." Karma was not buying it, he knew Karasuma and Irina would never leave them even if UA did.
The iron door opened revealing a guard, "Who wants to challenge Subject 137 first?" He laughed as they were all taken and Midoriya was revealed with fresh new injuries and fighting a subject that he killed in a second.
"I brought you your friend's to play some more, Subject 137." The guard chuckled and pushed everyone inside. Midoriya's eyes went straight to Kaminari who smiled nervously and trembled at the beast. "What's he doing here?" Midoriya asked with a deeper voice than usual. "Dumbass got himself caught by the guards." Bakugo said and Midoriya would not take his eyes off him.
They filled Midoriya in what Kaminari had said and the words that Kaminari said caused Midoriya to flinch. "Midoriya, you're not a monster, you are different." Kaminari smiled and Midoriya's eyes widened. Everything clicked in his mind as if the puzzle was solved. The electricity current he felt, the golden eyes, and the feeling of knowing him. "R-Raiden." Kaminari raised a brow. "Who?" Midoriya stood up and lunged at Kaminari who used his quirk unconsciously. "H-How did you get your quirk back?!" The guys asked Kaminari who clicked his tongue. "Sh*t, you just had to reveal my identity Subject 137." Kaminari grumbled as he took off his chains with a key he had in his pocket. Without noticing Midoriya had pinned Kaminari and strangled him, "You're supposed to be death! I killed you! I killed Raiden so why are you here!" Midoriya yelled making the guy's realize that the name Raiden was someone Midoriya knew from Spades. Kaminari zapped him making Midoriya fly back, "Geez, you see me again after years and thr first thing you do is try and kill your friend again." He rubbed his neck and sighed.
"YOU FUCKING PIKACHU! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" Bakugo yelled and Kaminari zapped him. "That felt good. You know Bakugo, you really got on my nerves that I had to hold back from killing you those days." Kaminari said as his hair became black like the night with only a small portion staying yellow.